Mark Lunsford Jessie's Run 2008 and Tom B

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here are a few video's of today's event. Tom was inspired by Mark,wiith the nightmare that Mark and Jessie has been through and wanted to help with getting new laws passed to help protect our innocent children. against these evil child molestors Tom will be running from CA to FL starting March 2,2008 from coast to coast and sea to sea.
www.youtube.com/trucking1965

Mark and Tom ask that I thank each and everyone of you who support them in their one mission in life. "No Child Should live in fear"
Mark also ask that I give his supports a big hug.

Please view Tom's website so that you can see the wonderful things that Tom is also doing along side Mark to help briing awareness for our innocent children.
www.runfortheinnocent.org

Here are a few video's of today's event. Tom was inspired by Mark and the nightmare that Mark and Jessie went through and wanted to get with getting the laws changed for our innocent children. Tom will be running from CA to FL starting March 2,2008 from coast to coast and sea to sea.
www.youtube.com/trucking1965
I will post some pictures if anyone is interested in seeing them.

I'd love to see the pics! Thanks so much WC!

Me too, I'd love to see the pictures.
Jessie's run......love the name, admire the cause.

Me too, I'd love to see the pictures.
Jessie's run......love the name, admire the cause.
Yeah the name is awesome! But still so sad that something SO awful had to be named after a precious child. :(

Jessiescolors.jpg

Man that 3rd one really got to me...I have two girls around that age...ohhhh the pain (on either side, molested or your child is molested) I can't and DON'T want to imagine...
Look at Jessie's sweet, brilliant, full-of-life smile....
What a horrible world!

Those are wonderful photos, Wind! Thanks so much for sharing and bringing us closer to what they are doing for Jessie. She was a beautiful ray of sunshine who will forever shine.

A heartfelt thanks to Windchime for representing Websleuths at this event.

I am so proud of Windy and all the hard work she does.

Thanks Windy. I know I speak for everyone when I say we love ya.

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back