Justice For Michelle Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Inactive
Reaction score
I have created a website in honour of Michelle and Rylan at

www.justiceformichelle.com

I have special kids pages up now, the site is mostly aimed at children, and have written a children's book "The Sweetest Little Ladybug" that will only be available for free from that website for you to download for your kids. (It's up now on the index page :) )

There is also a giveaway for your kids too. A Russ 'wiggling ladybug' that kisses :) Details on how to enter the draw are on the website in the Kids pages. I still have work to do on it but it's nearly finished :) I plan to keep the giveaways as an ongoing thing and the website will be permanently on the web, even after justice is done.

There will be special ladybug rose pins going up for sale as soon as they are ready. The money will go to the Fisher family.

There is also a link to Jenna Nielsen's webpage which has the Bill to change the NC Fetal Homicide Law...please sign it!

Love
Sami
*advertiser censored*

Hi Sami!:blowkiss: So good to see you again!

All I can say is WOW! I am so moved by your benevolent gesture and soulful talent! Your Rose poem brought me to tears and I am in awe of the Sweetest Ladybug! This will be a treasure for Cassidy one day.

What you have done and continue to do for the Fishers' is laudable and I'm sure they are especially grateful. God Bless you Sami!:blowkiss:
I look forward to purchasing the Michelle Rose Pins!

Sami,

Thanks for doing this. My opinion is that this is fantastic ! While the Fishers are trying to preserve the memory of Michelle, the Youngs and their posting friends IMO are attempting to murder her memory just as JY murdered her body.

Proud to say I know that strangers to Michelle are capable of such high compassion and proud to say I have had the pleasure of conversing with those people - you have done a very good job !

Sami,

Great job on the website. What a touching, thoughtful thing to do.

God Bless,
~Kadie

WARNING:

While searching the internet for more news regarding Michelle's case, I clicked the link on this page to visit Justice for Michelle.

Warning: Do not click the link at this time.

WARNING: I clicked the link to visit justiceformichelle.com and my antivirus stopped me with a Malware: Virus/Worm attached to the page.

Hopefully we can find out exactly what's up with it. Maybe someone knows Samiya personally so she can inform us what's up.

I just checked Samiya's profile and she hasn't been online since 02-26-2009 at 07:31 AM

Thank you.

Thanks Terminixtrator, I just hope all is well with Samiya. xox

Scandi***

Yes, I hope so too. I just checked and the virus/worm is still on the page and since she I haven't seen her on, I'm a hope Samiya is doing well.

Scandi***

Yes, I hope so too. I just checked and the virus/worm is still on the page and since she I haven't seen her on, I'm a hope Samiya is doing well.

Hi, She is a really busy professional gal I know and think she has a young family - or no, her daughter has a toddler.

I know once I hadn't seen her for awhile and wanted to ask her a forensic question in another case. Within days she answered me.

If we don't see her before the weekend I'll PM her and let her know we miss her and tell her about the website. xoxo

Hi, She is a really busy professional gal I know and think she has a young family - or no, her daughter has a toddler.

I know once I hadn't seen her for awhile and wanted to ask her a forensic question in another case. Within days she answered me.

If we don't see her before the weekend I'll PM her and let her know we miss her and tell her about the website. xoxo

Isn't she the one that took over as moderator of cybersleuths and got the Michelle Young forum shut down?

Isn't she the one that took over as moderator of cybersleuths and got the Michelle Young forum shut down?

Hi Shack, I didn't know about that. I was gone for most of 2008. xox

Hi Shack, I didn't know about that. I was gone for most of 2008. xox

I'm pretty sure it was her. She took over in Dec of 2007 and by Feb 2008 all the posters left. If its her during that time period her grandson was born. She wanted a forun where everyone thought Jason was guilty . If they thought otherwise they were history. I could be wrong but she was from another Country I can't remember where. I thought at the time that someone like that could close a forum for a murder in NC USA. Now here is a web site with a virus on it. Be very careful .

I'm pretty sure it was her. She took over in Dec of 2007 and by Feb 2008 all the posters left. If its her during that time period her grandson was born. She wanted a forun where everyone thought Jason was guilty . If they thought otherwise they were history. I could be wrong but she was from another Country I can't remember where. I thought at the time that someone like that could close a forum for a murder in NC USA. Now here is a web site with a virus on it. Be very careful .

The site was not shut down, it was simply fumigated to kill vile pests like
"PUT-UP" & "Alana / Willow".

The site was not shut down, it was simply fumigated to kill vile pests like
"PUT-UP" & "Alana / Willow".

Were those the only posters there? What happened to the other posters? There hasn't been a post since Feb. 2008 . I just assumed it was shut down. Did Put up, Alana and willow think Jason might not be guilty? If so then you just said the same thing I said.

With all due respect Shack, drama on other sites, is just that, other site's drama, it's uneeded here and is of no interest to me and has no bearing on the topic of this thread.

My concern is for people wanting to visit justiceformichelle.com and perhaps getting a virus or worm on their computer.

Only someone quite spiteful, horrible and quite moronic would infect or put a virus on a site dedicated to a Murdered victim. I'm sure the site owner did not do that, hence someone vindictive that really has some serious issues.

I really think it will be a great day when Jason, whom I believe is the murderer is locked away forever.

Prayers for Michelle's family & friends and prayers for Justice.

With all due respect Shack, drama on other sites, is just that, other site's drama, it's uneeded here and is of no interest to me and has no bearing on the topic of this thread.

My concern is for people wanting to visit justiceformichelle.com and perhaps getting a virus or worm on their computer.

Only someone quite spiteful, horrible and quite moronic would infect or put a virus on a site dedicated to a Murdered victim. I'm sure the site owner did not do that, hence someone vindictive that really has some serious issues.

I really think it will be a great day when Jason, whom I believe is the murderer is locked away forever.

:clap: Great Post!!! I'm sure Sami has no clue about the virus. Thanks for sticking up for her and Michelle.

Well said. Thank you!:blowkiss:

So,..........when is the Justice for Michelle website going to be able to claim victory?

I keep looking for news, anything,.................when is LE going to arrest the who did this to Michelle? When?????

I get so frustrated over this case. Michelle should NOT have to wait this long for justice! :(

He thinks he was so clever. IMO, it appears LE has the goods on him. What's keeping them?

fran

I have created a website in honour of Michelle and Rylan at

www.justiceformichelle.com

I have special kids pages up now, the site is mostly aimed at children, and have written a children's book "The Sweetest Little Ladybug" that will only be available for free from that website for you to download for your kids. (It's up now on the index page :) )

There is also a giveaway for your kids too. A Russ 'wiggling ladybug' that kisses :) Details on how to enter the draw are on the website in the Kids pages. I still have work to do on it but it's nearly finished :) I plan to keep the giveaways as an ongoing thing and the website will be permanently on the web, even after justice is done.

There will be special ladybug rose pins going up for sale as soon as they are ready. The money will go to the Fisher family.

There is also a link to Jenna Nielsen's webpage which has the Bill to change the NC Fetal Homicide Law...please sign it!

Love
Sami
*advertiser censored*

job well than i just visit the website,and im surprise.. i like it:clap:

Michelle and Rylan,

You are not forgotten - many of us sleuthers, who never knew you in life, will always remember and seek justice for you in death. May you rest in peace and give your family hope and serenity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member