Teen finds Chop Shop

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This poor boy wakes up and finds his new snowmobile missing, so what does he do? Borrows a friends snowmobile and tracks his to a SNOW MOBILE CHOP SHOP!

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/15928407.html

VAN BUREN COUNTY, MI-- Police are crediting the determination of an angry teen with helping them bust a "chop shop" in Southwest Michigan. But they quickly discovered the stolen parts inside didn't come from cars!
Multimedia

Detectives found the operation on Saturday morning in Bangor Township, just North of the Berrien County line. But they might never have uncovered it, if it weren't for 16-year-old Tyler Davis.

Aww, i hope they put it back together for him free of charge!! That's really awesome that he didn't just stew about it and actually checked it out!!

Nothing like an angry teen with a missing snow mobile to be on the case.

His bravery could have gotten him killed! Do you people have any idea what kind of danger he put himself in? :waitasec: I would kick my son's *advertiser censored* if he went after the crook himself instead of calling police. :behindbar

His bravery could have gotten him killed! Do you people have any idea what kind of danger he put himself in? :waitasec: I would kick my son's *advertiser censored* if he went after the crook himself instead of calling police. :behindbar

I'd kick my own *advertiser censored*s if I did that. Teens they just don't stop and think. Kid was wicked PO'd I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back