Signature Pictures.

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
Allow Code Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

I thought we could add signature pictures again? Look at what it says....it says I can't. Does anyone know why some of us can load pictures, while some of us can't?

Never mind....all of the sudden my pictures are now here!:bang: Mods...please delete this thread. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does anyone know why I can't see anyone's siggys or pictures and my own siggy is gone????

Does anyone know why I can't see anyone's siggys or pictures and my own siggy is gone????
I have no idea. The board is acting weird. I tried several minutes to get mine to appear...then I started the thread...then up came my pictures. :crazy:

KC..I think you have to make sure all your boxes are checked on your user profile.
Dean, I think that is for uploading sig pix which we cannot do. we can post hosted pictures.

KC...you can't see my pictures? I can see them.:confused:

deanws, I see no pictures, no links and no red x either. Just a blank space there. Not even extra room there like you'd have a picture.

deanws, I see no pictures, no links and no red x either. Just a blank space there. Not even extra room there like you'd have a picture.
Gotta have all the show images boxes checked in your user cp under edit options

Turn that option on so you can see my granddaughter! ;)

Oh yay! I didn't know we could have signature pictures again. Deanws, your granddaughter is a cutie!

I wonder if I did mine right?

Yay, my "Sufferin' Until Sufferage" girl is back. Love that Schoolhouse Rock...

Good. I like to show off my granddaughter! :D

I like when you show her off too =) Shes absolutely adorable. Adorable looks and adorable name and eating my the food that i eat everyday for lunch (literally)....sounds like my kind of girl!!

Not working for me, but at least I get to enjoy what you guys have to offer and wish that I could offer a hug to Little Miss Haley....

I can't load pics either. I don't have permission.
HI Bk..we cannot upload pictures here. But you can host them at photobucket or a similar site and then copy the image code into the signature text box. Let us know if you need help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back