723 users online (99 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Negligent Mom Of The Day, Summit

Anna M. Caldwell of Summit, Pa was arrested for failing to seek medical attention for her two little girls after her boyfriend physically abused them. Adam McGuire has been held on charges he beat the little girls ages four and three. Some decent human being reported to authorities the three year old had swelling and bruises on her face. Another woman allowing some man to hurt her kids.http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...WS02/802260349

Myspace

I think "negligent" is too kind of a word for this "mom".

I hope those 2 little girls can start over with someone that really loves them.

Think this is hers? She's got 2 cutie pie little girls in her pics...and apparently one on the way.

http://www.myspace.com/anya217

Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    I think "negligent" is too kind of a word for this "mom".

I hope those 2 little girls can start over with someone that really loves them.
    You're right, TM. Here's her Myspace. The usual how she is in love. Ummmm, the guy has been locked up for physically beating your kids and ya love him. Blogs all about the boyfriend. Oh and a miscarriage. Wonder if he would have slapping around his own three year old?http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=36730209

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Think this is hers? She's got 2 cutie pie little girls in her pics...and apparently one on the way.

http://www.myspace.com/anya217
    Sorry, TM we crossed posted. Yeah that's her. I think she had a miscarriage though or so she blogged about. Adorable children.

He commented on a friend's space that he was arrested (2007) for not showing up for "drill". D'oh. Sounds like quite a man. Oh, and he beats up little girls.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    This wasn't even the first time he was charged for abusing them.

What are we doing wrong as a society that so many women are choosing their boyfriends over their children's well-being?
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Nice.. So eventually they will give her & him a few little classes and she will get her kids back and they will all be back together him abusing the girls, her allowing it to happen etc etc.. ( I would say a few other things about these two but my mouth has gotten me in trouble here before for giving my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Nice.. So eventually they will give her & him a few little classes and she will get her kids back and they will all be back together him abusing the girls, her allowing it to happen etc etc.. ( I would say a few other things about these two but my mouth has gotten me in trouble here before for giving my opinion)
    LOL, you in trouble? No way Sadie. I wish I knew the answer to MamaJen's question. What's with allowing these guys to hurt kids? Like where do ya go when ya see this going on? What do ya do? If they fear them as well then like my momma always said "They gotta sleep sometime".

Yep Filly...I speak before I think sometimes. I am not a mean person but my emotions run high in cases like this and I will start talking and picking things out about them that have nothing to do with this. Anyways as for her question I have no clue either. I guess they are that insecure about themselves that they don't care what the man does as long as he don't leave? These two precious little baby girls I can only imagine what their 'home' life was like... (the pictures and news article pretty much answers my question though)

Yeah did anyone notice that on his page it says "be nice to your kids they will pick your nursing home one day". This woman is no excuse for a mother, she doesnt even deserve the title. She is just a woman that brought those beautiful babies into the world. If she is allowed to have them back they will just go on letting this happen. Like he is gonna stop now. I hate stuff like this.

I'm so tired of mothers turning a blind eye to someone hurting their kids. Statistics speak for themselves and a child in a home with the mother's boyfriend is like 50% more likely to be abused. Kids need to stop having kids, and if you can't take care of your kids because you're too caught up in your "relationship" then give them to someone who will love and want them.

eta: please see my sig below, another child needs your prayers.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    At the very top it says "you can't touch this."

I hope someone in jail touches him...and beats his a$$.

Ooooooh, I'll probably get all sorts of flogging for this, but anyhoo....

She absolutely deserves to be charged for this and deserves whatever punishment comes her way. HOWEVER, there is nothing here about her personally harming her children in any way, so I DO think she should keep her children and absolutely go to therapy or classes. In a perfect world, she would be placed on a 'watch list' (that someone would actually be watching) and be subject to random and frequent visits and inspections of the home for at LEAST 2 years. She should also be ordered to stay away from this a$$hole until her youngest child turns 18.

HE on the other hand, should be shot between the eyes and thrown in a pit of acid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast