1024 users online (225 members and 799 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We're old - Prince (the singer) needs hip replacement

He's 49?? How did that happen?! LOL. I'm like right behind him. Prince never seemed to age, and his performances are all WOW. I was just surprised to read this:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/24176

Man I'm only 28 and yet I feel old!
    Prince, almost 50?

Invisible is offline Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha
    Ha, I had the same sentiments when I read that news story. It did make me feel really old that Prince needed a hip replacement. When I get my mail today I will probably have something in there from AARP too just to really bring it home.

Almost no song, IMO, could EVER beat Purple Rain or Little Red Corvette...love the innuendoes (sp) in the latter!

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Almost no song, IMO, could EVER beat Purple Rain or Little Red Corvette...love the innuendoes (sp) in the latter!

Hmmmmm He's just kept those hips so busy that the right one started to wear out!

Gotta love him, you bet!~

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    I agree White Rain. Especially the video of Little Red Corvette. Unbelievable the way he could sing and dance all around the stage in like, five inch high
    boots.

I've been to two Prince concerts- one in the eighties and one last year. He is an amazing entertainer. He is fluent on about 20 different musical instruments, has an extraordinary voice, songwriter, incredible dancer, ( at least was) really gives his all for his fans. Plus I think he is very good looking. Very short, but it doesn't matter.

See, see that? Them high heels he wears did that to him. Now he's right up there with Barry Manilow.

I though Prince was already 50!
    Wonder if he is lying about his age. Hmmm

Anyways when I was little my parents took me to see Purple Rain! LOL.
    Needless to say my parents did not shield me from much.

It is hard to believe how quickly time goes by. I am 32 now and I have noticed most of the men I went to school with are bald and the women are now getting wrinkles and such. (ME TOO!)
    One girl who had a baby while in HS is now a grandmother!! At 36! It just blows my mind how old I am getting and how it just sneaked upon me.

Purple Rain was on VH1 this past weeend...I watched it

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    I though Prince was already 50!
    Wonder if he is lying about his age. Hmmm

Anyways when I was little my parents took me to see Purple Rain! LOL.
    Needless to say my parents did not shield me from much.

It is hard to believe how quickly time goes by. I am 32 now and I have noticed most of the men I went to school with are bald and the women are now getting wrinkles and such. (ME TOO!)
    One girl who had a baby while in HS is now a grandmother!! At 36! It just blows my mind how old I am getting and how it just sneaked upon me.
    I share the same birthday with Prince. Except I am one year older. he will have his big 5-0 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I share the same birthday with Prince. Except I am one year older. he will have his big 5-0 this year.
    Yup, Prince, Madonna, Michael Jackson and I (LOL!) are all the same age!

I saw Prince some years ago in a Minneapolis restaurant famous for barbeque. He sure is a 'lil squirt! He was surrounded by females in a booth!

Eve

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hmmmmm He's just kept those hips so busy that the right one started to wear out!

Gotta love him, you bet!~
    It's probably the platform boots he always wears!

Love me some Prince though... Party like it's 1999....

i bet i know what he was doing when he figured it out... he is the man!!

I'm 2 years ahead of him...

at 51...wow, I didn't think he was 49....I remember "Purple Rain" around 1983-84...25 years ago !!....now I do feel old....!

Elton John was on LKL the other night...he just turned 60 !!

susiebond

Prince is and always has been quite an atheletic preformer...lost of jumping and doing splits and in those heels, thats like doing step aerobics in high heels shoes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast