682 users online (120 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Teacher's Aide caught in hotel with minors, drugs and alcohol

http://kdka.com/local/teachers.aide.....2.663064.html
    Oh, yeah, and condom wrappers.
    Police have charged Abbiejane Swogger with possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and four counts of corruption of a minor. Bond has been set at $25,000. (more plus pic at link)

Hmmm, go figure:
    State Clearances Not In Ex-Aide's File
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_554462.html
    Swogger began working for Highlands on Sept. 25, 2007, as a personal aide, someone who accompanies special education students to classes and assists them. Galcik said as such she was only required to have a high school diploma.
    and
    Galcik said she and Assistant Superintendent Michael Bjalobok had been looking into rumors about Swogger's behavior that were circulating throughout the high school where she worked.

Galcik said the investigation had been under way for about two weeks. Asked if anything of substance had been uncovered, Galcik replied "Yes." She would not elaborate. A district source confirmed to the Valley News Dispatch that the investigation focused on a relationship between Swogger and a 17-year-old boy out of school and photographs of Swogger involved in inappropriate behavior that were being circulated throughout the high school. (much more at link)

See if you can count the total number of excuses for not having the proper clearances in her file in that last article!! argh

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/vall.../s_554296.html
    Aww, her 15 yr old son came looking for her at the hotel:

She said she went to the hotel Thursday night to meet several adult girlfriends for drinks "because I don't like drinking in front of my two boys."
    The women were "going to meet some men, but they didn't show up," she said.
    Swogger said the other adults left her room around midnight.
    Sometime during the night, her 15-year-old son arrived to check on her, Swogger said. She said he was accompanied by some of his friends who refused to leave when he did.

Another article I saw mentioned that she was an ex-stripper. (Just adding to the interest here.) That's at the post-gazette but it keeps crashing my pc. I'll try it again later.

Oh Noooze

TM, I'm going to be reading all that until the wee hours. Not another teacher behaving worse than badly. Thanks for all the links. No doubt we'll be sickened. Her kid had to come looking for her? Real quick I caught maybe she was a stripper at some time? Probably just me, but I feel for strippers. I do, but not if they are harming kids. Nothing shocks me if ya said she was a stripper turned nun I'd be like "Oh, really? O.K. cool". Lemme see what this wench did.

Hi Filly! Long time, no see! lol

I wasn't putting strippers down. Just saying. You know? It adds interest to the story. If she'd been a Girl Scout leader, I would have mentioned that too. Honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Hi Filly! Long time, no see! lol

I wasn't putting strippers down. Just saying. You know? It adds interest to the story. If she'd been a Girl Scout leader, I would have mentioned that too. Honest.
    LOL We were right up to the minute bumping in to eachother. Hunting down these perverted adults. TM, I know you didn't mean anything about the stripper. I know you are a compassionate person. It does add interest. I was just mentioning I feel for them. Why? Really not sure. Not this lady though. I'm trying to find more on her, but absolutely she's messing with a 17 year old. What does she mean the kids wouldn't leave when her son did? What? Call a cop and have them removed. PLUS, one little girl never came hom from school on Friday. The poor mom was worried to death. She was with this winner, mom. Bless her poor kids.