CO - Jennifer Stroth, 20, charged w/ stabbing 72yo boyfriend, Denver, 16 Feb 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Jennifer Stroth at age 20 already wracked up alot of arrests. Could things get any worse? Yes, as she stabbed her 72 year old boyfriend putting him in the hospital. Mind ya this was on two seperate occasions she stabbed him. When I saw this chicks mughshot I couldn't imagine what the elderly man thought seeing her coming at him with a knife.http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

What a freaky pic! Poor Man.

Stupid man. what the he!! did he expect from a relationship with her some 50 years younger than himself? that they would have things in common?

Stupid man. what the he!! did he expect from a relationship with her some 50 years younger than himself? that they would have things in common?
I know right, lol..

I'd suspect she was in it for the Social Security check. Food and shelter. Girl got a rap sheet and she is violent. I'd be afraid of her.

I believe you are right, Filly. what was he in it for? :rolleyes:

I believe you are right, Filly. what was he in it for? :rolleyes:

Oh probably just a nice elderly gent helping out a young girl. Right, Floh?

That may be so, does not deserved to be stabbed though. Woman have been dating older men forever and I think we all know what the deal is. :rolleyes:

That may be so, does not deserved to be stabbed though. Woman have been dating older men forever and I think we all know what the deal is. :rolleyes:

No way he didn't deserve to be stabbed. I think it was more than a date. I've seen this. Older men cruising for prostitutes. Let them stay with them. Get them to bring friends over. It's usually a game fueled by drugs and control. Somebody always winds up getting hurt. Robbed at the least. Not saying she was definately a prostitutte, but other articles say they were intimate. For a monthly social security check? Heck no.

Of course he didn't deserve to be stabbed. no one does.

What a freaky pic! Poor Man.

What's wrong with her? :confused: This is what I call a scary mugshot! She's not ugly, and just has braids in her hair. (ETA2: That hairstyle is fashionable in the minds of more than just her, btw.) So? ETA: Mind you to me she looks like a thief, and like she probably smokes pot. But, on the level of scarey, she isn't as much as some of the folk around here. Now, knowing what she did to him yeah. But, just from her mugshot I wouldn't be going way around out of my way to avoid her because she spooked me.

I am confused... Where does it say that they were boyfriend and girlfriend?

I am confused... Where does it say that they were boyfriend and girlfriend?
They are assuming that since they shared a home, it was a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship maybe? He might be a relative?

They are assuming that since they shared a home, it was a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship maybe? He might be a relative?

Or maybe she was hired as a "caretaker"... ???

What's wrong with her? :confused: This is what I call a scary mugshot! She's not ugly, and just has braids in her hair. (ETA2: That hairstyle is fashionable in the minds of more than just her, btw.) So? ETA: Mind you to me she looks like a thief, and like she probably smokes pot. But, on the level of scarey, she isn't as much as some of the folk around here. Now, knowing what she did to him yeah. But, just from her mugshot I wouldn't be going way around out of my way to avoid her because she spooked me.

Wow, that is a scary mugshot, until that, I thought nobody could beat this one. http://i.abcnews.com/US/wireStory?id=3313471
This guy even has his eyelids tatooed.

I disagree about the smoking pot though, she looks like she's on something much worse than that, the way her eyes are all sunken in and those dark circles are crazy.

I'd suspect she was in it for the Social Security check. Food and shelter. Girl got a rap sheet and she is violent. I'd be afraid of her.
Yes that's what I'd say to Filly.
The chic saw $$$ signs and a way to get money and not work. She should be charged with attempted murder.
Poor man, what was he thinking?

I wonder how long the man had been "dating" this girl? After my recent experience with a disgusting dirty old geezer, I can't muster up much sympathy for this one since he is called her boyfriend and the girl is so young.

She looks psychotic or on drugs in that mugshot. Maybe both.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back