1136 users online (199 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #2

Continue here please.
    First thread link.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60495

I am so glad to see that Nick and his wife have such good friends as the Donovan family. It was heart warming to read their web site and look at the pictures of the two guys. I don't believe for a minute that Nick took off on his own to start a new life. Those two guys are 100% family men. I think something happened to Nick in the parking lot of the store where he stopped on the way home from work.

About Nick baking cookies with his daughter on Valentines Day. Some fathers enjoy doing things like that with their kids. Maybe the little girl asked her daddy to make cookies with her and he said yes. For all we know Christine and the little girl could have made some during the day too. My ex loved to bake..he just hated to clean up afterwards. He cooked too and enjoyed that.

I hope there is news of Nick soon. I hate to think that foul play is involved but it sure is looking like it.

It sure don't seem like he would be the type to run off that is for sure. It is just so confusing though. If someone would of car jacked him in the parking lot how did they take down a 6ft tall man and leave no evidence of anything behind? Could it of been more than one person and held a gun to him and took him to an undisclosed location and did something to him there? Maybe that is why there is nothing in the car. I hear ya bobbisangel this guy needs to be home with his wife and kids it's been far too long with nothing to go on but speculation..

I don't think we know what goes on in anyone's mind of what they would or would not do. Look at some of the comments that have been made by neighbors and friends of Stephan Kazmierczak, Dennis Rader, John Wayne Gacy.....

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    It sure don't seem like he would be the type to run off that is for sure. It is just so confusing though. If someone would of car jacked him in the parking lot how did they take down a 6ft tall man and leave no evidence of anything behind?
    And IMO, carjackers usually aren't that concerned with hiding a body.

Ransom

I appologize if this has already been suggested. I saw this on another site.

Is it possible that Nicholas is being held for ransom? Possibly to pay off a debt that he owes? Thus, the quick plea for money. Just an idea.

There are many family men who bake cookies with their daughters and are also having an affair on the side. While he might be a Christian standup kinda guy on the surface, you have to take into consideration that his withdrawl from that church could have been because of another woman. Happens all the time. His wife could be in denial and truly believes everything was wonderful with hubby.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    There are many family men who bake cookies with their daughters and are also having an affair on the side. While he might be a Christian standup kinda guy on the surface, you have to take into consideration that his withdrawl from that church could have been because of another woman. Happens all the time. His wife could be in denial and truly believes everything was wonderful with hubby.

I am not aware of any evidence that links baking cookies with fidelity or infidelity.

The phone records may provide a better indication of an affair.

Parking

Someone mentioned in the last thread before it was closed about where Nicholas parked at Safeway or at work or if he walked to the Safeway etc. In one of the articles it states that a coworker saw him drive off in his car so I am assuming he did not walk to Safeway, maybe he went there but in his car and not on foot. In response to the posts about him baking cookies, my husband and I both work demanding six figure jobs and both bake with our daughter as she likes us to both do it with her or one time she will want mommy to do it and the next daddy so regardless of their religious beliefs, I don't find it strange unless you look at how Christine seems to be constantly complaining about being tired because she is pregnant then maybe she told the daughter she was too tired and told her daddy would have to do it or maybe it is just something they do. Christine seems emotionally high maintenence and defensive so who knows how she is/was in their marriage. Maybe Nicholas was having an affair and his lover killed him? This whole thing is so weird because there is no evidence, no body, no ransom, and his wife acting so strange with regards to the money and the absence of any real emotion and her being on the message boards and being very defensive. Also, where is Christine's family during this crisis, does she have any? I am truly baffled.......

Also, here is a link that has a family video of the Francisco's, Nicholas is only seen a little but I thought it was interesting.

http://thefranciscos.com/2006/11/

Go to where it says "Dancing Goof Balls" and play the video.

I also read that someone from his office saw him leave work and walk to the parking lot, someone else saw him in the parking lot and then another co worker saw him leave the parking lot in his car.

I think that it is possible that he was having an affair with someone in one of the groups from his church. I also think Nic may have resigned for that reason. Or it could be someone in one of those church groups wanted an affair with him and he did not want that. Anywhooo ..I am still thinking this is more an if I can't have you no one can type of situation.

Dad I think SS was trying to say that a person can be a good father, church goer and still be having an affair..that none of these are related to the other.

I've read that co workers saw him leave the building but not get in the car. I've also read that he was seen getting in his car. I don't think any of those comments were backed by links. It also seems that there are conflicting accounts of whether he parked in a lot, on the street or in a garage (although I think that locals have said there aren't parking garages in that immediate area)

Anything is possible as far as an affair. The whole situation is very odd to me.

I will say that I don't see the big deal about Nicholas baking cookies or spending time with the kids in the morning. He's there father and he may very well actually love doing stuff with his children! Sad, if that is so unusual. At my house I cook and my husband bakes and the kids enjoy helping us.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I also read that someone from his office saw him leavve work and walk to the parking lot, someone else saw him in the parking lot and then another co worker saw him leave the parking lot in his car.

I think that it is possible that he was having an affair with someone in one of the groups from his church. I also think Nic may have resigned for that reason. Or it could be someone in one of those church groups wanted an affair with him and he did not want that. Anywhooo ..I am still thinking this is more an if I can't have you no one can type of situation.
    JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I also read that someone from his office saw him leave work and walk to the parking lot, someone else saw him in the parking lot and then another co worker saw him leave the parking lot in his car.

Dad I think SS was trying to say that a person can be a good father, church goer and still be having an affair..that none of these are related to the other.
    DD, I agree that a person can be a good person, church goer, and still have an affair.

I think it is, at this point, just as likely he was a victim of crime as not.

The car supposedly moving around in the parking lot is a bit confusing. It just hard to tell how reliable that is.

Quote Originally Posted by abstr View Post
    I've read that co workers saw him leave the building but not get in the car. I've also read that he was seen getting in his car. I don't think any of those comments were backed by links. It also seems that there are conflicting accounts of whether he parked in a lot, on the street or in a garage (although I think that locals have said there aren't parking garages in that immediate area)

Anything is possible as far as an affair. The whole situation is very odd to me.

I will say that I don't see the big deal about Nicholas baking cookies or spending time with the kids in the morning. He's there father and he may very well actually love doing stuff with his children! Sad, if that is so unusual. At my house I cook and my husband bakes and the kids enjoy helping us.
    Absolutely agree.

I do think Christine is acting oddly and not how I think I would in her situation. I just think it's odd to be so critical of her for her husband being a good Dad. There are a lot of things my husband does that might be the typical things a Mom might do with the kids. I on the other hand am the one involved more with their sports. If either of us in the past have started to expect too much of each other we discuss it. I am in my home office a few days a week and on those days if my husband is on his way home he always calls to see if we need anything at the store. If he's home and I'm out at my office or work meetings I do the same.
    I do think the phone being dead is odd. Maybe I'm just too dependant on my cell phone. If I am without my phone it makes me crazy!

I agree that today family structures and who does what is normally arranged to make the most sense and ease for that family.

I think this case is so hard because there are a lot of facts that aren't connected and we're not sure rather we should connect them or not. Sort of like connect the dots game. Because of that we seem to go off on tangents of why this is or isn't connected...because in the end we have very little to go on.

Maybe if we make a list of the facts then we can more clearly see where connections might lie. Myself I am learning toward the affair ...no I don't want an affair theory or the internet presence of his freelance work.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast