1078 users online (168 members and 910 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Yep, that's why I wrote "if".

The problem I have with his analysis is in this statement:

Dr. Dan says the Peterson children know what is happening-appropriate for their ages and abilities.

The whole problem is they (mostly the younger 2) DON'T know what is happening. Why would mommy go on vacation this long without them, and not come back?

Whatever, Dr. Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Yep, that's why I wrote "if".

The problem I have with his analysis is in this statement:

Dr. Dan says the Peterson children know what is happening-appropriate for their ages and abilities.

The whole problem is they (mostly the younger 2) DON'T know what is happening. Why would mommy go on vacation this long without them, and not come back?

Whatever, Dr. Dan.
    Those children are going to need professional counseling (hopefully not from Dr. Dan) for many years REGARDLESS of how this plays out. The "mommy is on vacation" thing just makes my blood boil. Like you said, WHY would their mommy "go on vacation" and just never come back? What horrible damage DP has already done to these children!

LOL...I can't believe he still has his license...most substance abuse counselors , and he is one , would be run out of town for owning a bar. But he put all that in the daughter's name. And he does work with all kinds of substance abuse and that includes alcohol. It just is fitting for Drew to have a counselor that isn't known for counseling but more for the properties he owns. Still can't get past the bar..LOL, here in my state he would have lost his license as a substance professional owning a bar...the two just can't co exist. And believe you'd have to look long and hard to get a substance abuse counselor that owns a bar. But I think a lot of this is after Dr Dan was no longer affiliated with the Chris Farley Foundation..meaning now he is freelancing as a therapist...what a hoot.
    JMHO

They probably spent the normal 45 minutes with Dr Dan and they were off to Disney World.
    JMHO

LOL My IF is in the wrong place, but that's what I meant about Dr Dan for everything. Like Camper says...If, IF, IF. Sorry!

DD, that's the best part, isn't it? Substance abuse therapist/bar owner. lol I also chuckled when I saw the Chris Farley thing. I hope he wasn't HIS doctor because he failed miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    As well as owning or having owned the property that the Chris Farley Foundation used, Dr. Daniel T. Budenz and his wife Mrs. Janice L. Budenz, are also property owners in Belleville, Wisconsin. Their Eagle View Ridge LLC, along with a couple of others, own property that is used by the Hoofer Equestrian Center for their Youth Day Camp.
    I am not sure of the exact location of the day camp, but the Equestrian Center is located at 1008 Severson Road, Belleville, WI. Presumably, the summer camp is located nearby.
    In any case, it takes just under 3 hours to travel from Bolingbrook, IL to Belleville, WI.

I wonder what the possibilities are for hiding a body on that property in late October / early November?
    Is the Equestrian Center at the same address as the bar?

How much you want to bet that Dr. Dan and DrewP have the same publicist. (And just why does a doctor need a publicist?)

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    LOL My IF is in the wrong place, but that's what I meant about Dr Dan for everything. Like Camper says...If, IF, IF. Sorry!(
    I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Is the Equestrian Center at the same address as the bar?

How much you want to bet that Dr. Dan and DrewP have the same publicist. (And just why does a doctor need a publicist?)
    As far as I can tell so far, he doesn't own the Equestrian Center, he owns the property that the center uses for their summer camp. And, no, it is not the same address of the Belle Grille. And, the Horse Haven LLC owns the license and the building that the bar is in. Not sure they own the actual bar itself.

No need to bet, it is the same publicist.

What I would like to know is; does Cassandra Cales or Pam Bosco know if Stacy and Drew ever visited Daniel Budenz in Wisconsin during the time they were together? Did Drew tour the properties?

I am finding that Budenz and his wife likely inherited some of their Wisconsin landholdings after the deaths of her father (who I believe to have been Selmer A. Judd, Jr. He died in 1984) and mother. As well as after the death of her grandfather (Selmer A. Judd, Sr., in 1996). The Judds had alot of farmland and some of them raised and still do raise cows. The Budenz seem to share in some manner, the holdings with her brothers and sisters and possibly cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    No need to bet, it is the same publicist.
    Speaking of the publicist, apparently he was on Shephard Smith's show today and didn't make a big impression on Shep. Read about it at findstacypeterson.com

Drew really goes after the true professionsla..first JAB, now Dr Dan...where does he dig these people up from. And Yes I am sure DP and DR Dan have the same publicist...Dr Dan even wrote a text book about substance abuse and families dealing with it...too bad Dr Dan didn't meet Drew prior to this..maybe the hostile treatment of spouses in the substance relationship would have come to the for.

JMHO

Ok, the timing had me puzzled. This psychotherapist professes to have known DrewP a long time (any chance that he attempted to treat DrewP for addicition in the past?) This guy doesn't step forward when Stacy goes missing. This guy doesn't step forward after DrewP's visit. Suddenly this guy is coming forward making a public statement that he treated DrewP and the children (something that is against patient confidentiality, unless he has the patient's permission. Even then most won't go public.)

Now two months after the alleged visit, this psychotherapist makes this public statement. Timing had me puzzled.

The boys are called to testify to the GJ, but DrewP and JAB wins a delay- "to get an attorney for the boys."

I think, what we are seeing is the first step in preventing the boys from testifying to the GJ. This guy will probably use some kind of psych rationale to say it would be traumatic and damaging to the boys to testify.

I don't think that whatever this Dr Dan says will be taken into consideration..the boys have testified prior to this and the state can bring in the persons who were with them then to say they are capable of testimony. Saying it would hurt someone mentally to testify would not fly..every convict in the country could use that excuse. That is why the state already had their own people involved. Dr Dan will not have the clout to stand against the state's decision. Especailly with the known connections to Drew' publicist.
    JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I don't think that whatever this Dr Dan says will be taken into consideration..the boys have testified prior to this and the state can bring in the persons who were with them then to say they are capable of testimony. Saying it would hurt someone mentally to testify would not fly..every convict in the country could use that excuse. That is why the state already had their own people involved. Dr Dan will not have the clout to stand against the state's decision. Especailly with the known connections to Drew' publicist.
    JMHO
    That's what paid 'experts' do in court every day. The prosecutor's present their experts, the defense presents their's- and usually their opinions and conclusions don't match. If he does make a case for that in court, then it will up to the judge's decision I think.

That's what paid 'experts' do in court every day. The prosecutor's present their experts, the defense presents their's- and usually their opinions and conclusions don't match. If he does make a case for that in court, then it will up to the judge's decision I think.
    But fortunately this isn't a trial where paid experts are allowed to be brought forth by the defense. Therefore they aren't going to ask for Dr Dan's opinion. This is just a little chat with the GJ to clarify information that they gained before , or to ask questions that have arisen since then. That is how the state looks at GJ testimony.

I still think this issue is that they need clarification on things the boys said vs other witnesses. And someone saying that the boys cannot answer because they are under more duress now then when Stacy first went missing ..well..how does that look for Drew? The boys will re-testify ..but unless the state grants them their own attorney..their story will not change..they are living with Drew and they need to survive..end of story for me.

Okay..well not quite the end..they're bringing Dr Dan in so later when Drew is arrested he can defend the boys testimony, which I think is probably vague and pro Drew..because they don't want to end up like their Mom or Stacy. So at that point if needed they will use his testimony..but right now..there is no defense allowed in the GJ.. because until they're through there is no charge.
    JMHO

Suddenly this guy is coming forward making a public statement that he treated DrewP and the children (something that is against patient confidentiality, unless he has the patient's permission. Even then most won't go public.)
    I think, what we are seeing is the first step in preventing the boys from testifying to the GJ. This guy will probably use some kind of psych rationale to say it would be traumatic and damaging to the boys to testify.
    The press release does not say that Dr. Dan actually 'treated' anyone. Not the children and not Drew. It says he saw them, which does not necessarily translate into a psychiatric treatment session.

And, when I read his comments about the children, all I hear is the language of "According to Drew". Everything, literally everything that is being said by all these people is "According to Drew" speak.

The reason Dr. Dan didn't enter the picture until now is because Drew was busy building the Fund Raising website, concocting the letter from Joliet, the letter from that mall in Kentucky, planning the Date With Drew contest, and getting those pictures from Thailand. This is just the latest in his schemes.

I think Dr. Dan is currently in the picture for purposes of preventing the possibility of the Savios or any of Stacy's family from getting the kids.

Dr. Dan doesn't know it yet, but that land he owns in Wisconsin is going to need to be looked at very very carefully, imo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast