TN - Four adults, 2 kids murdered in Memphis home, 2 March 2008 *guilty*

What is going on? One case after another of this type. Seems like it started around Xmas with the Omaha shooting then has gotten worse and more frequent.

What's going on in this country with people shooting innocent children? Is it hard economic times, lack of education, too much TV/movie violence, a lack of morality/religious upbringing, or a lack of parenting? How can we stop these senseless killings?

The adults were shot. The children were stabbed. Two different killers? Or was someone tormenting the adults by stabbing the children?

Sources tell Action News 5 that the four adults killed were shot and the two children were stabbed. The three children that were transported were also stabbed. All nine victims were found in the same room.

:(

My prayers for this family.. hopefully the 3 children that were transported can identify who would have done such a thing.

No positive ID on vics yet. Will take time. Cod's will be kept confidential at this time. They need the commities help. They are looking for anyone that has information. (obviously they don't suspect murder/suicide)

No motive developed yet. Main focus right now is reaching out for information. Asking media for help. No sign of break in. They believe the killer left the home. Don't know if there is more than one suspect. Time frame is Sunday night on.

They are working with a blank sheet of paper. Most important thing is they need information...now.

While I have heard nothing to support this, I'm betting it comes out as drug connections.

Rob Robinson, who owns the brick, single-family home where the shootings occurred, told The Commercial Appeal the house was rented, and that a man, his girlfriend, a baby, and at least one other child lived there.

"They were very nice, very polite to me," Robinson said, adding that the man paid $550 in cash every month for rent. "It's kind of surprising, actually. I've never had any trouble with them, no damage to the property. They paid their rent and even helped with repairs and stuff."

Robinson said the man living at the home had problems with a former girlfriend. "When I was over there, there were a lot of heated conversations over the phone," he said.

Neighbors said there had been a disturbance over the weekend, and a woman was outside the home, blowing her car horn.

Link: http://news.aol.com/story/_a/6-foun...e/20080304063509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

What's going on in this country with people shooting innocent children? Is it hard economic times, lack of education, too much TV/movie violence, a lack of morality/religious upbringing, or a lack of parenting? How can we stop these senseless killings?

All of the above, Trino...not an excuse, but perhaps an explanation. :confused:

For the surviving children the memories they will have to live with will be horrendous,

This sounds like a very personal crime, not a stranger to stranger attack,

The police chief in the presser appeared to be a guy who will go the extra mile to solve this case,

Interesting criminals appeal document stating a "Cecil Dotson" was with 3 others that "planned to rob the dope man".
http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tcca/PDF/972/parker.pdf

Could be a different "Cecil Dotson" than this one though...

Sounds like the same guy. From the below link:

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...ntent_id=a2ace628-a682-4a08-aa47-d827d1c39a9c

Dotson also served four years in prison in connection to the robbery and murder of a grocery store employee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back