1147 users online (228 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mark Geragos was awarded 18 Million Dollars in a lawsuit

According to the order, the people responsible for illegally taping Geragos’ conversations with Michael Jackson the day Jacko surrendered to face molestation charges must pay him $2 million in compensatory damages and $16 million in punitive damages. Those punitive damages are divided equally between Jeffrey Borer, the former owner of the jet company and the now bankrupt company itself.

But Geragos may want to hold on to his wallet, the lawyers for Borer says he will appeal

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    It was when he was defending Michael Jackson and they were recorded on the jet.
    Holy Cow!!! I bet he's in a great mood right now!!!!! I would be!!!!

White Rain I updated my first post. LOL It gives a little more details. I hope when the appeals are over that MG ends up getting none of the $. LOL I know i'm so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    White Rain I updated my first post. LOL It gives a little more details. I hope when the appeals are over that MG ends up getting none of the $. LOL I know i'm so bad.
    You're not bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I too hope he ends up with NADA!!!!

Oh good! Maybe he can contribute some to SP's appeal fund! Or whatever that was on his site asking for $ during the Peterson trial... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Oh good! Maybe he can contribute some to SP's appeal fund! Or whatever that was on his site asking for $ during the Peterson trial... lol
    LMAO Taxi! I am sooo sure if he gets any money that this is how he will spend it.