753 users online (112 members and 641 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Marine throws puppy off cliff.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html

HONOLULU — Military officials are investigating an Internet video that purports to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff.
    Maj. Chris Perrine of the Marine Corps Base in Kaneohe, Hawaii says it appears the man is a lance corporal based with a unit in the islands.
    Marine officials are calling the YouTube video "shocking and deplorable" and say it violates "the high standard we expect of every Marine."

I can't bring myself to watch the clip but I am outraged and hope that he and his buddies are discharged for this. They have no regard for life.

Out freakin rageous!

I'm sitting here feeling horrible for sending my 90lb puppy to the vet to get fixed. I can't watch this. I would be happy to hunt the sorry pos down and throw him off a cliff.
    Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities ~ Voltaire

I cannot say what I feel on here but I tell you what, there is a place for people like him. What goes around comes around.

I can't make myself watch that. I will always go by the saying: You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. People like this infuriate me!
    Caylee Marie Anthony 2005-2008
    Ethan Stacy 2005-2010
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I can't watch it either, but I'm outraged. Whoever called this solder a POS had it right. What can we do to ensure this guy is prosecuted? Anyone have ideas??

They need to identify this monster and throw HIM off of a cliff... a high, high cliff...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

The USMC is apparently looking into this and has condemned it. They dare not let this sucker go because there will be a huge backlash if they do.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrity View Post
    I can't watch it either, but I'm outraged. Whoever called this solder a POS had it right. What can we do to ensure this guy is prosecuted? Anyone have ideas??
    It was me! It was me! POS fits perfectly. I think he has already assured prosecution by filming it and it being out in the public eye.
    Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by mammasweets View Post
    I'm sitting here feeling horrible for sending my 90lb puppy to the vet to get fixed. I can't watch this. I would be happy to hunt the sorry pos down and throw him off a cliff.
    You get the arms, I'll get the legs?

That's one video I won't be watching, it was bad enough reading the article. What a disgrace!

I refuse to watch it.. i can't get past the first 3 seconds. No way. They need to prosecute this POS he's all smiling what a disturbed POS. He's making other soldiers look bad by his actions, he's a disgrace to the military and the Marine Corp. From what the article said, it sounds as if the culprits last name is Motari.

“Oh, I tripped,” the man in the clip said as the puppy was thrown.
    An unseen man could be heard saying: “That’s mean. That was mean, Motari.”

The guy should just shoot himself for having no b@lls. What a cowardly act for a marine. ugh.

http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_...motari-ab.html

David Motari (a United States Marine) depicted in this picture looks identical to the man posted in the video who is identified as "Motari"; though, with goggles on, it's hard to make a perfect ID. Here is his "Bebo" profile containing additional pictures.

UPDATE: David Motari's "Bebo" profile has been switched to private: people outside of his "friends network" are not authorized to view his profile. He has ignore my repeated requests to confirm or deny that he is the "Motari" depicted in the YouTube video. I will keep you updated as this story develops.

I'm pretty sure this is the right guy. All the myspace accounts closely associated with him have vanished.

How horrible. A marine, no less! I won't watch the video. I have to wonder what the person taking the video was thinking?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast