Thread: Toddler Beheaded in Supermarket

Toddler Beheaded in Supermarket

A man reportedly held a knife to the throat of his 15-month-old nephew and decapitated him in front of his mother in a Saudi Arabian supermarket.

The 25-year-old Syrian man beheaded the toddler apparently after having a dispute with the toddler's parents, his sister and brother-in-law, Arab News reported.

Another newspaper, the Saudi Gazette, reported that the toddler was 18 months old.

The killing happened in front of shoppers and staff in the fruit and vegetable section of the Al-Marhaba supermarket yesterday morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/tod...402425563.html

I have nothing good to say about this or the middle east so I am not going to comment.

OMG!!!!!! UNREAL

All I can say is that I am glad that for once the perp will get the same treatment. The article says that murder is punishable by death and it's usually beheading. SICK SICK SICK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brefie View Post
    All I can say is that I am glad that for once the perp will get the same treatment. The article says that murder is punishable by death and it's usually beheading. SICK SICK SICK!!
    Unfortunately, it is not that simple. It depends on what the circumstances were and what story he is able to come up with. He could easily say he was saving the family's honor from the mother and that will be that....because a man's name/honor is worth ten times that of a woman/child.

I feel pretty confindent that he will get off with nothing more than some lashes.
    You shall not accept any information,
    unless you verify it for yourself.
    I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

Holy Quran [17:36]