Toddler beheaded in Saudi supermarket

Paladin

Former Member
Reaction score
A man reportedly held a knife to the throat of his 15-month-old nephew and decapitated him in front of his mother in a Saudi Arabian supermarket.

The 25-year-old Syrian man beheaded the toddler apparently after having a dispute with the toddler's parents, his sister and brother-in-law, Arab News reported.

Another newspaper, the Saudi Gazette, reported that the toddler was 18 months old.

The killing happened in front of shoppers and staff in the fruit and vegetable section of the Al-Marhaba supermarket yesterday morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/toddler-beheaded-in-supermarket/2008/03/04/1204402425563.html

I have nothing good to say about this or the middle east so I am not going to comment.

All I can say is that I am glad that for once the perp will get the same treatment. The article says that murder is punishable by death and it's usually beheading. SICK SICK SICK!!

All I can say is that I am glad that for once the perp will get the same treatment. The article says that murder is punishable by death and it's usually beheading. SICK SICK SICK!!

Unfortunately, it is not that simple. It depends on what the circumstances were and what story he is able to come up with. He could easily say he was saving the family's honor from the mother and that will be that....because a man's name/honor is worth ten times that of a woman/child.

I feel pretty confindent that he will get off with nothing more than some lashes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back