Bloated Lisa Marie is now the double of dad Elvis

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Oh dear:

Her father fought - and lost - a long and very public battle with the bulge.
Now Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie appears to have developed a similarly unhealthy appetite.
The once-svelte 40-year-old was seen devouring her lunch at Hollywood food market The Grove at the weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=525449&in_page_id=1773

How mean am i? i'm actually shocked at what Lisa Marie is looking like right now.

not to mention her mother who has been sculpted and botoxed to within an inch of her life from these pictures.

That's just sad. She was always so pretty. I hope she gets some help with her weight issues. She not only has gained lots of weight she looks unkept. I wonder if she's depressed.

Oh dear:

Her father fought - and lost - a long and very public battle with the bulge.
Now Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie appears to have developed a similarly unhealthy appetite.
The once-svelte 40-year-old was seen devouring her lunch at Hollywood food market The Grove at the weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=525449&in_page_id=1773

How mean am i? i'm actually shocked at what Lisa Marie is looking like right now.

not to mention her mother who has been sculpted and botoxed to within an inch of her life from these pictures.

Good grief, I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't told who it was!! Maybe she is pregnant? As far as Priscilla goes, she's wrecked herself. IMO

The mouth and eyes do not even look like her. Are we sure it is really her?

I thought I read a while back that she and her new husband were trying to have a baby. This could be the affects of fertility treatments.

How much is a "stone?" The article says she must be close to "fourteen stone." Just wondering how that translates in pounds.

How much is a "stone?" The article says she must be close to "fourteen stone." Just wondering how that translates in pounds.

14 lbs = 1 stone

that's 196 ilbs

88,904105 Kg

WOW-----pregnant or not---WOW
and I dont mean just the weight- the whole picture :eek:

Dang..... !!!!
I am shocked to see her looking like that...
The mouth full of food doesn't make her look any better... I can't imagine being a celeb - I would never want to go out to eat in public for fear of what picture of me would appear the next day...

I didn't think it was that bad, she's preggo, feeding her baby and incubating for awhile. She looked to be eating healthy and drinking water - I say "You Go Girl!".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back