Harry Potter star gets death threat

Oh no...uh uh....no messing with Harry Potter!
Don't make me go Avada Kedavra on this stalkers a$$!

People are so messed up!

Doesn't surprise me with so many stars being stalked.

Celebrity stalkers are so strange. I mean, I love Ewan McGregor as much as the next crazy fan, but I'm not going to follow him around and scare his family. Do people really have these fantasies that , "If only <insert celebrity name here> and I met, we would fall in love and my life would be complete." They do realize that the characters they play in the movies is not the same as the actual personality of the actor, right?

Celebrity stalkers are so strange. I mean, I love Ewan McGregor as much as the next crazy fan, but I'm not going to follow him around and scare his family. Do people really have these fantasies that , "If only <insert celebrity name here> and I met, we would fall in love and my life would be complete." They do realize that the characters they play in the movies is not the same as the actual personality of the actor, right?

I think after they leave adolescence all thoughts of people really having these fantasies of, "If only <insert celebrity name here> and I met, we would fall in love and my life would be complete," disappear.

but some people never grow up.

when i was 14 i was going to marry David Cassidy. :blowkiss:

Doesn't surprise me with so many stars being stalked.

Boy, you would think that he'd have had the stalking problems long before this! Maybe something he's doing differently now is making him more accessible.

Boy, you would think that he'd have had the stalking problems long before this! Maybe something he's doing differently now is making him more accessible.

Good point panglossian.
Think it's possibly because he's older?

I think he's dating costar Emma Watson...maybe there's some jealousy.

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason the the behavior of a stalker ..
Just maybe one day the stalker saw him on TV or in a mag and something triggered.
Nothing these stars can do to stop it.

I think after they leave adolescence all thoughts of people really having these fantasies of, "If only <insert celebrity name here> and I met, we would fall in love and my life would be complete," disappear.

but some people never grow up.

when i was 14 i was going to marry David Cassidy. :blowkiss:
So did I but then again I also thought I would grow up to be the 'next' Suzie Quatro.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back