Teen Couples Planning Murder

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

This is happening more and more frequently. What is our world coming to? Tyler, Tx. is about 50 miles south of Alba (or Emory), where the family massacre happened. I wonder if they got their idea from that?

I can't find the article now, but I read one a couple of days ago that said this was in the planning long before the other one happened. I wish these kids would realize that killing is not the answer. It creates more problems than it solves.

I was just discussing this with my dad yesterday. What are some other cases that involve a teenage girl and/or her boyfriend killing the girl's family? The first case that comes to my mind is the "vampire" killings a few years ago..

I recently read a book by M. William Phelps titled Because You Loved Me. It was about a 16 year old girl who has her boyfriend (18 or 19 IIRC) kill the mother because she is trying to break them up. The young kids had met on Myspace and had been an item for a little over a year. Their names escape me but I think it happened in NJ.

Well there are plenty of cases of kids killing their parents, but it seems usually when it's a girl doing it it's over some boy the parents didn't like. I know recently there was a case on CourtTV (within the last year maybe) where a teen couple killed the girls mother and there was a third person involved too and if I'm not mistaken the defense tried to put it off on both the guys. I didn't find that case, but in searching found Sarah Johnson's case from Idaho.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Marie_Johnson
(there are other actual news articles too)

It's a sad world we live in that's for sure.

I was just discussing this with my dad yesterday. What are some other cases that involve a teenage girl and/or her boyfriend killing the girl's family? The first case that comes to my mind is the "vampire" killings a few years ago..

Back in the 50's, Charles Starkweather and Caril Ann Fugate killed her family, and then went on a spree killing streak. They killed 11 people altogether.

Tammie in Miami

I don't know what the answer is here.
This horrible crime is sure happening at lightening speed.

Are that many teens so evil?
I believe it is what they have been exposed to since infanthood.
So much sex and violence every where they look! It has numbed them to it!

They have no value for human life. We live in a throw away society.

Yes, MsRusty, it's a sad world, I agree. And a scarey world!

Ya know I was discussing this today with several co-workers. One of the older women and by that I mean maybe in her early 60's point blank blamed this on the women's movement! A few of us just looked like "WTH?". As she began to explain it became more clear she meant that today families are scattered across the country, and sometimes even globally. I still had a "WTH?" look on my face. Who knows? I wish I knew. Put it this way when my parents didn't approve of some guy I proceeded to sneak around until they caught me and then let it be. Never considered even raising a hand to the rents. Ever!

..canada has it's share as well..

http://3-116thsniper.blogspot.com/2007/06/apple-of-daddys-eye.html

Yesterday was Father's Day, so I thought it proper to share a heartwarming tale of family togetherness and love with you all. It took place last year in Medicine Hat, Alberta, and the trial is going on right now. Above, you see a charming image of Jasmine Richardson, then 12 years old, who in April of 2006 pooled her efforts with her 23 year-old boyfriend Jeremy Steinke to stab her entire family to death; her father Marc (41), her mother Debra (48) and her little brother Jacob (8). Marc Richardson had 24 stab wounds, and he apparently got off light compared to his wife and son.

..........she did end up being found guilty, and due to her age, 14, will be out in 6 years, 4 more to be served in "the community..".

...like the family murders in texas, they claimedto have gone to a friend's place, had sex and went to sleep after.........

.........his trial begins in the next month or so......( he also claims to be a 600 year old vampire, it's a bizarre case..........)

..however, it all began with her parents "not allowing" their 13 year old daughter from seeing this 23 year old----------and so she/he decided to kill the family to "be together".......( together where? in seperate jail cells ??? ) it's a sad sad story......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back