CA - Carlos Tello for child sex abuse, Fullerton, 2006

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335172,00.html
A jury in a Fullerton courtroom earlier Tuesday convicted Tello of repeatedly molesting a young girl between 1989 and 1994.
Deputy District Attorney Heather Brown tried to have Tello's bail revoked and have him taken into custody immediately after the verdicts were announced. She said he was carrying a suicide note when he was arrested in 2006 in the case and that he might be in danger.
Superior Court Judge Greggory Prickett declined to revoke Tello's bail, instead ordering him to return to the Fullerton courtroom by 4:30 p.m.

yeah i figured after some of the other threads we read some good news here couldnt hurt for a change.

Shouldn't this be in News That Makes You Smile?

This might sound harsh, but too bad they don't all do that. I'm tired of my taxes supporting scum like this.

Good, now we don't ahve to worry abouhim when he gets out of jail. I am sure his sentance would have been light, they always are.

not to defend his actions.
not to make light of everyone's opinion.

but to make a point.
at one time, that man was a smiling innocent child just like the rest of us. something made him this way. i do not believe molesters are born evil.

god help the victims and their relations, and as blasphemous as it may sound, god help the offenders.

~lightwaveryder~

..at one time, that man was a smiling innocent child just like the rest of us.

Yes. But that man took a smiling innocent child and did foul, evil things to her. Repeatedly. For years.

To Hell with him.

Yes, God help him. God have mercy.

Because I won't.

Yes. But that man took a smiling innocent child and did foul, evil things to her. Repeatedly. For years.

To Hell with him.

Yes, God help him. God have mercy.

Because I won't.

There's a high likelihood the same was done to him as a child. There's also a chance that his victim will continue the trend.

There's a high likelihood the same was done to him as a child. There's also a chance that his victim will continue the trend.

And this excuses his actions?

Being a victim does not give you the right to victimize others.

Yes, it honestly, truly sucks when a sexual assault victim goes on to assault others. But if we excuse their crime via their background then we are simply perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

And this excuses his actions?

Being a victim does not give you the right to victimize others.

Yes, it honestly, truly sucks when a sexual assault victim goes on to assault others. But if we excuse their crime via their background then we are simply perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

Who said anything about excusing his actions? Feel free to click on most other child abuse threads in this forum, and you'll see posts by me advocating life in prison or death.

What you won't see me do is celebrate anyone's death as a few others have childishly done.

I wonder if that is mostly with boys, because I know several people who were sexually abused, all are females and of my knowledge none of them have victimized children, i know I havent.

I wonder if that is mostly with boys, because I know several people who were sexually abused, all are females and of my knowledge none of them have victimized children, i know I havent.

It appears that most are boys, and according to one study done in England, 1 in 10 abuse victims will go on to become an abuser based solely on the sexual abuse. Apparently that number jumps even higher if that sexual abuse is coupled with dysfunctional family life and physical abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back