1935 users online (337 members and 1598 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FICTION- Human Feet Found

This is really strange and never made the news here either:
    Information found @ http://www.crimescene.com/bucket/evi...dent.rpt.4.php

Calhoun County Sheriff's Department
    178 S Murphree Street
    Pittsboro, MS 38915
    ARREST / INCIDENT REPORT
    CASE NUMBER:
    050135-11012005 Date Reported:
    1-11-2005 Time Reported:
    2:43 PM Location of Offense (Exact address, include Room/ Apt. No.)
    Highway 32, 3 miles west of Bruce
    Bruce, Mississippi Date of Offense:
    1-11-2004 Time of Offense:
    2:43 PM Location of Arrest (Exact address, include Room/Apt. No.)
    N/A Date of Arrest:
    N/A Time of Arrest:
    N/A Reporting Officer:
    Deputy A. J. Randall Unit Number:
    11217 Assisting Officer:
    N/A Unit Number:
    N/A OFFENSE(S) OFFENSE:
    TBD STATUTE:
    ___ Committed
    ___ Attempted OFFENSE:
    STATUTE:
    ___ Committed
    ___ Attempted OFFENSE:
    STATUTE:
    ___ Committed
    ___ Attempted

PERSON 1 Type:
    Victim Category:
    Adult Foul Play Suspected
    Yes Name:
    Jane Doe #002 Alias/Street Name/ Nickname
    none Vic/Offender Relationship
    unknown Race
    White Height
    unknown Weight
    unknown Hair
    unknown Eyes
    unknown Sex
    F Hat
    N/A Jacket/Coat
    N/A Shirt
    N/A Pants
    N/A Skirt/Dress
    N/A Age
    unknown DOB
    unknown Soc. Security #
    unknown Scars/Marks/Tattoos
    none Injury Extent
    left and right feet recovered Injury Description
    both feet severed at the ankles Address
    unknown Res Phone unknown
    Bus Phone unknown Occupation
    unknown Employer/School
    unknown Employer Address
    unknown

PERSON 2 Type:
    Witness Category:
    Adult Foul Play Suspected
    unknown Name:
    Jesse Renfro Alias/Street Name/ Nickname
    none Vic/Offender Relationship
    unknown Race
    White Height
    6' 3" Weight
    235 Hair
    Red Eyes
    Blue Sex
    M Hat
    blue baseball cap Jacket/Coat
    none Shirt
    blue Pants
    blue denim jeans Skirt/Dress
    N/A Age
    52 DOB
    10/7/1952 Soc. Security #
    XXX-XX-XXX Scars/Marks/Tattoos
    none Injury Extent
    none Injury Description
    N/A Address
    210 Highway 452 W, Bruce, MS Res Phone 983-XXXX
    Bus Phone same Occupation
    Farmer Employer/School
    self Employer Address
    210 Highway 452 W
    Bruce, MS

REPORTING OFFICER'S NARRATIVE (Brief narrative of the facts surrounding the offense and the arrest.) At 2:31 p.m., Emergency Citizen Services received a 911 call reporting the discovery of what appeared to be two human feet in a soybean field just outside Bruce. The caller identified himself as Jesse Renfro, owner of the property. Calhoun County Sheriff's Unit 11217 (Deputy A. J. Randall) was dispatched and arrived at the scene at 2:43 p.m. Environmental conditions at the scene upon arrival are as follows: Exterior Ambient Temperature 73F/23C; Relative Humidity: 79%.
    Upon arrival, R/O was met by an adult white male, who identified himself as Jesse Renfro (Person 2). Person 2 told R/O he had taken his two hunting dogs out for a walk in one of his soybean fields at approximately 2:00 p.m. Person 2 said the dogs "homed in" on something in the field and would not respond to his commands to return. Person 2 said he went over to investigate what the dogs were interested in and saw portions of what looked like two human feet "sticking out of the dirt." Person 2 said he then grabbed the dogs by their collars and pulled them away from the location and returned to his residence, where he called 911. Person 2 then directed R/O to a location on the west side of his property, alongside Highway 32 approximately 3 miles west of Bruce. At that location, R/O observed what appeared to be two human human feet protruding from the soil. Closer examination confirmed that the feet were human. At 3:02 p.m., R/O notified Base and requested a Crime Scene unit and a Coroner's unit be dispatched to the scene. R/O then secured the area and waited for the arrival of CSU and Coroner personnel.
    CSU arrived at the scene at 3:07 p.m. R/O informed CSU that, to the best of her knowledge, the following persons had occasion to enter the crime scene areas and should be excluded by CSU personnel: Jesse Renfro, Coroner's Inspector Rhonda Hatch and herself.
    Coroner's Inspector Rhonda Hatch arrived at the scene at 3:19 p.m. Inspector Hatch confirmed the feet were human and noted that, upon initial examination, the feet appeared to be female. When CSU had completed preliminary processing and fully unearthed the feet, Inspector Hatch observed that both feet appeared to have been severed at the ankle. Inspector Hatch estimated that the feet had probably been severed 3-4 weeks before their discovery and said a more precise estimate would be result from the autopsy. Inspector Hatch remained with the remains until CSU indicated the remains could be removed from the scene without impacting other evidence. The remains were transferred into the custody of Coroner's Inspector Hatch and were removed from scene at 4:20 p.m. and transported to the coroner's office for autopsy.
    Non-human remains evidence in the custody of CSU for transport to the Crime Lab. CSU completed processing and departed the scene at 5:28 p.m.
    R/O advised Person 2 that the area should remain undisturbed until released by the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department. R/O departed the scene at 5:37 p.m.

DEFENDANT'S VERSION/REMARKS (What did the defendant say about the offense or his/her whereabouts at the time of offense?) N/A

ITEMS OF EVIDENCE/PROPERTY RECOVERED (1) Type
    ___ Damaged
    ___ Lost
    ___ Recovered
    ___ Stolen
    _X_ Taken into Evidence Item Description

050135-01: One (1) severed left foot, apparently female -- transferred to custody of Coroner. (2) Type
    ___ Damaged
    ___ Lost
    ___ Recovered
    ___ Stolen

050135-02: One (1) severed right foot, apparently female -- transferred to custody of Coroner. (3) Type
    ___ Damaged
    ___ Lost
    ___ Recovered
    ___ Stolen

050135-03 through 050135-12: Ten (10) samples of the earth covering the feet -- in custody of CSU. (4) Type
    ___ Damaged
    ___ Lost
    ___ Recovered
    ___ Stolen

050135-13 through 050135-26: Fourteen (14) samples of the earth beneath the feet -- in custody of CSU. (5) Type
    ___ Damaged
    ___ Lost
    ___ Recovered
    ___ Stolen

050135-27 through 050135-34: Eight (8) samples of the earth from the surrounding area -- in custody of CSU.

REPORTING OFFICER A. J. Randall DATE REPORTED 1-11-2005 REPORTING OFFICER //A. J. Randall
    Signature 11217
    Unit Number 1-11-2005
    Date ASSISTING OFFICER
    Signature
    Unit Number
    Date

http://www.crimescene.com/admin/faulkner.html

http://www.crimescene.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoknapatawpha_County

This is some sort of fictional story website. Wierd. The tip off was Yoknapatawpha county in the report. I think I ran upon that site once and was completely shocked and amazed. LOL! Then, I started looking a little closer and realized that it was all fiction.

I was for usre scratching my head over this one. Something like this you would think would make huge news in a small town. I am glad you knew something about this, it was for a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    I was for usre scratching my head over this one. Something like this you would think would make huge news in a small town. I am glad you knew something about this, it was for a shock.
    I wonder how many people have stumbled across that site and thought it was real. When I stumbled upon it, I sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4Lost View Post
    I wonder how many people have stumbled across that site and thought it was real. When I stumbled upon it, I sure did.
    I wonder too. So what is that site? Like a game or something? Where they play detective and only one person has the true answers or something? That is one strange ordeal.

I googled severed feet at the Google news site. Found some also in Western Canada this year. What a strange coinincidence.

OK..so is this a hoax or not?

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    OK..so is this a hoax or not?
    Yes this is. I do not know about the ones in Canada, please see Hope4Losts post:

This is some sort of fictional story website. Wierd. The tip off was Yoknapatawpha county in the report. I think I ran upon that site once and was completely shocked and amazed. LOL! Then, I started looking a little closer and realized that it was all fiction.
    Apparently what it is, is kind of a game or something. I went to the links she pointed out and this is kinda like a roleplay like thing where you play detective from what I can understand of it. Either way, it is a very strange site, with some strange things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4Lost View Post

I am quoting Hope4 lost for reference. Thanks Hope, I am going to lock this thread but leave it up so that if others run across these webpages they will know if they have read here they are fiction.