Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IN - Andrew (located), Nathan (located) & Sydney Slinkard, 3, Greenfield, 17 Oct 1995

IN - Andrew (located), Nathan (located) & Sydney Slinkard, 3, Greenfield, 17 Oct 1995

TRENA FAITH SLINKARD (Abductor)

I would like to see if maybe we can find these children that she took, if this has been posted somewhere else on here please let me know

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

Thanks I sure would like to find these children! It's one case that hit close to home has I'm from Indiana and getting ready to end back in a month to live after 17 years away. I want to find these children. I'm sure by now Mom has brainedwashed them!!!!!

Thanks to Phenolred and her awesome sleuthing....we have a POSSIBLE match. After discussion with agent via tele, I sent this to FBI this morning at request of Pheno. (after rereading tonight it says "I" a lot, this is mostly copied and pasted from Pheno's emails to me!, Just to clarify, I am just the messenger here, all of this work was done by our awesome sleuther Phenolred!)

Dear Sir,

As promised, please see the below information.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/parent/slinkard.htm

We believe we have located Nathan (who would be 18 now) on MySpace. We did a side by side comparison of Nathans picture on FBI website and the MySpacer we found, to our untrained eyes, it is very similar.

He also has a couple of pics on there that say they are his sisters,

It's sideways but here it is compared with the missing sister Sydney I think the one in the red scarf looks like her

link to his myspace
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=26992990
    Also,

I found the Nathan Slinkard listing this as His MOTHER, she looks like Trena

she is listing her age as 42 name SLINKYMOMMA

I understand this will be passed on to someone else to work on and I pray they will let us know the outcome so that our volunteers will know to continue working on this case or to close it.

We are a special group that works with missing and unidentifieds all over the country. We partner with families and law enforcement and you can get a sense of this organization by going to view our website contained within www.websleuths.com. What you see on the website is simply the tip of the iceberg. We work with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, we participate in the Department of Justice initiative to get the DNA of the missing into central databases, we keep stories alive in the media and we support law enforcement any way we can. We are foot soldiers.

Recent case in the news:

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/in...c-c0ff7835d010

TRUE CRIME REPORT
    If you need some further verification of legitimacy we are working with Bill Kirkconnell, Savannah office of the FBI regarding an amnesia victim and his possible identity, Mr. Benjaman Kyle.

I appreciate your time, consideration and attention!

Regards,
    Christine Jones

www.websleuths.com
    Last edited by christine2448; 10-13-2008 at 02:53 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christine2448 For This Useful Post:

Wow! That appears to be very likely! Have you (or phenolred) heard back from the father? What does he think?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

I'll be very happy if that is indeed the case. I wish you guys luck.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forthelost For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    I don't see how this could not be him. Friend message copied from Mar 2008: Mar 19 2008 12:05 PM

mr. slinkard! what are you doing this weekend?

or any of the next few days for that matter. lol i don't have school and work. so let's do something fun.

Awesome find phenolred!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

I find it interesting that one of his college courses is Criminal Justice. If you compare the baseball pic with the pic of Nathan at 5 its a striking resemblance. Except for the eye color. Its listed as brown on the wanted poster and they are blue in one of the Hawaii shots.

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    I find it interesting that one of his college courses is Criminal Justice. If you compare the baseball pic with the pic of Nathan at 5 its a striking resemblance. Except for the eye color. Its listed as brown on the wanted poster and they are blue in one of the Hawaii shots.
    I thought the exact thing about the Criminal Justice Course, I need to go back and take a look at what you are referring to on the Eye color thing.

Are you sure that it wasnt the Brother that had a different color eyes. Andrew Slinkard.

Also, wanted to mention I found something else on myspace (different profile) but Im in a huge hurry right now I will post it when I get back....

Here is a crop of the pic I was speaking of. The other brother has black eyes and the sister has blue eyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Thanks to Phenolred and her awesome sleuthing....we have a POSSIBLE match. After discussion with agent via tele, I sent this to FBI this morning at request of Pheno. (after rereading tonight it says "I" a lot, this is mostly copied and pasted from Pheno's emails to me!, Just to clarify, I am just the messenger here, all of this work was done by our awesome sleuther Phenolred!)

Dear Sir,

As promised, please see the below information.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/parent/slinkard.htm

We believe we have located Nathan (who would be 18 now) on MySpace. We did a side by side comparison of Nathans picture on FBI website and the MySpacer we found, to our untrained eyes, it is very similar.

He also has a couple of pics on there that say they are his sisters,

It's sideways but here it is compared with the missing sister Sydney I think the one in the red scarf looks like her

link to his myspace
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=26992990
    Also,

I found the Nathan Slinkard listing this as His MOTHER, she looks like Trena

she is listing her age as 42 name SLINKYMOMMA

I understand this will be passed on to someone else to work on and I pray they will let us know the outcome so that our volunteers will know to continue working on this case or to close it.

We are a special group that works with missing and unidentifieds all over the country. We partner with families and law enforcement and you can get a sense of this organization by going to view our website contained within www.websleuths.com. What you see on the website is simply the tip of the iceberg. We work with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, we participate in the Department of Justice initiative to get the DNA of the missing into central databases, we keep stories alive in the media and we support law enforcement any way we can. We are foot soldiers.

Recent case in the news:

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/in...c-c0ff7835d010

TRUE CRIME REPORT
    If you need some further verification of legitimacy we are working with Bill Kirkconnell, Savannah office of the FBI regarding an amnesia victim and his possible identity, Mr. Benjaman Kyle.

I appreciate your time, consideration and attention!

Regards,
    Christine Jones

www.websleuths.com
    Any word, Christine??
    Last edited by christine2448; 10-13-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Im back as promised I found another person going by Slinkard using a different first name but HE ALSO looks remarkably like Nathan Slinkard, and now that I look at him closer he has brown eyes and he sort of resembles Andrew Slinkard as well as Nathan, and the person I think might be his mother ( this person is shown on the myspace too) She is show with very bright red hair looks to be dyed red to me.

i did some side by side pics see what u think

18. The Following User Says Thank You to phenolred For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    amazing work Phen'! As for the blue eyes, they look blue in some, brown in others. My mother has hazel brown eyes. We call them hazel because they are brown on the outside with the blue color closer to the iris. My eyes are odd in that they have a mustard color on the inside. I'm still undecided on what to call them, as they are more aqua/mustard but call them green?

Also, it would be quite easy to play around with eye color on photo bucket or numerous sites.... as well as color appearances from clothing or background.

Phen, I showed this to my moms SO last night. He was LE for 20+ years, and Cheif of police ages ago in a tiny town in IL. He has almost no interest in cases these days and usually listens to appease me... He REALLY studied these pics and I saw something in his eyes, I have not seen with any other cases I have mentioned.

The new pics you posted really resemble Andrew. WOW!

I hope someone has screensaved this, as I am concerned about it disappearing, and of course concerned about parental alienation and whatever Trena might have said about the childrens father....

If this is really them, how did she get away with enrolling them in school etc. etc... under the same last name as it appears and no one caught on?

IF this is a match, we really need to investigate how the system failed.... in all regards.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Hi Cubby Wow that is very interesting.

I really need to go in and save the screen shots....

and OMG I just did a side by side comparison of the age enhanced photo of Trena Slinkard with the Red Headed Slinkard lady and OH WOW they really DO LOOK LIKE THE SAME PERSON to ME....

What do you guys think? Im really excited about this one......

Christine I dont think we sent this one to the FBI to look at but wow she looks just like her to me.....

I am going to try to give the ae enhanced pic red hair and see what we get

this one gave me goosebumps

Phen, the other picture on either the FBI site, or Charley project really resembles Trena.

I am worried now about parental alienation, and what might have been said about dad. I am fearing the children not wanting to talk to dad.... after so much reading about parental alienation. I am glad to know resources exist here at WS, and at Charley Project as well as other places to assist in that avenue.

I had the same feeling about Tawni..... we knew and just had to wait out that confirmation. I have the same certainty with these tips and what you found... but what if Mom is tipped off and tries to run again?

My prayers for the Slinkard father and children.
    ~JMO~

Great work--I think they look so similar!! I would not be surprised if you have found a match!!

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    Hi Cubby Wow that is very interesting.

I really need to go in and save the screen shots....

and OMG I just did a side by side comparison of the age enhanced photo of Trena Slinkard with the Red Headed Slinkard lady and OH WOW they really DO LOOK LIKE THE SAME PERSON to ME....

What do you guys think? Im really excited about this one......

Christine I dont think we sent this one to the FBI to look at but wow she looks just like her to me.....

I am going to try to give the ae enhanced pic red hair and see what we get

this one gave me goosebumps
    I am looking for a few good sleuthers to help Missie find her sister--please, please, please bring your fresh ideas!!

Deanna Merryfield:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58438

that is the same smile...has anyone notified the father?

I think if Trena has dimples, then that is a great match! Keeping my fingers crossed! Good job Phenol!

Ok I did a side by side of the age enhanced pic ( in which I changed the hair to red as best I could LOL) and the woman with red hair

what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Phen, the other picture on either the FBI site, or Charley project really resembles Trena.

I am worried now about parental alienation, and what might have been said about dad. I am fearing the children not wanting to talk to dad.... after so much reading about parental alienation. I am glad to know resources exist here at WS, and at Charley Project as well as other places to assist in that avenue.

I had the same feeling about Tawni..... we knew and just had to wait out that confirmation. I have the same certainty with these tips and what you found... but what if Mom is tipped off and tries to run again?

My prayers for the Slinkard father and children.
    yes I know what you mean, who knows what those poor children have been told about their father, I had read that they thought they might have been told he died.

however he has blogs out there documenting birthdays and

pouring his heart out to his kids for years so they could always go back and read the posts that he has written for years about him being heartsick about them being gone.
    They might not even know he is looking for them which sure beats them being brainwashed against him which could also be a possibility

Oh the funny thing is with the red hair lady and the boy that is named slinkard on myspace that looks like Andrew, they are listed as being in TEXAS which based on the missing reports that is one of the states they indicate they could have fled to when they left Indiana

Ok I did a side by side of the age enhanced pic ( in which I changed the hair to red as best I could LOL) and the woman with red hair

what do you think
    Dang, you're good!
    Nose looks the same. Smile looks the same. The teeth look different (however the lady with red hair is not a close up so can't really tell) as well as the eyes and the eyebrows.

I hope she doesn't see this and run!

yes I know what you mean, who knows what those poor children have been told about their father, I had read that they thought they might have been told he died.

however he has blogs out there documenting birthdays and

pouring his heart out to his kids for years so they could always go back and read the posts that he has written for years about him being heartsick about them being gone.
    They might not even know he is looking for them which sure beats them being brainwashed against him which could also be a possibility

Oh the funny thing is with the red hair lady and the boy that is named slinkard on myspace that looks like Andrew, they are listed as being in TEXAS which based on the missing reports that is one of the states they indicate they could have fled to when they left Indiana
    I saw that, and I/we know enough about parental alienation....
    and we have the resources here at WS, if that is the case.... many offered on links from Charley project amongst others...

I'm just afraid after so long the children being over age... I pray they will be open to talking to dad..... a dad, who we have documentation going waaaay back...

I pray the children have someone in their life so they have an adult example of two sides. two stories... one may be different than the other, but look at both sides...

I pray they have some yearning for dad... and to wonder or know about dad. On one hand, it has been so long... on the other hand, they are old enough to make their own decision and I pray they have had some examples from both genders... to embrace dad and forgive/understand mom... though I know that will take a lot...

Though I do NOT condone kidnapping your kid...
    I am a never married single mom and as much as I could live without my sons father - we have a child together - and our child having BOTH parents comes first.... we are old as or older than Trena... with a kg'r.... as much as he gets on my nerves, and court - years of it, got on my nerves.... our child knows none of that... and it is between us as parents for us to work out.... You just DO it for your child... Oh. I pray these children are able to find that within themselves. They are almost adults now and have missed out on a father for soooo long....

It is very cool that docs support many letters to them for ages ago....
    and we know... we have links and resources from here for the childrens situation too..... What a wonderful thing about WS....

Everyone else asked, have you talked to or heard from dad?
    ~JMO~

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast