Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples37398 View Post
    I have just always had the feeling from the beginning that one or more of the people in the house that night, knew more than they were saying.

Maybe they don't want to believe it, or they only met the person once or twice in casual meetings from the male roomates.....I just feel someone in the house might have a clue or suspicion on the person who might have done it.

I followed the facebook group for Bri, and I don't recall seeing any messages from Kt or jessica. We haven't heard anything else from them either. Does anyone know if they attended the memorial for Bri after she was found?
    I think when all is said and done there will be a logical explanation. There's a house with two male and two female roommates and people coming and going on a daily basis. So it's very possible the the suspect is somehow acquainted with one of the four people who lived at the MacKay Court house. The suspect may have been at that house once or twice as a friend of a friend of one of the house residents. He may well be someone they've forgotten about......just a guy who tagged along with one of their friends. The suspect may have been in that house long enough to have a good idea of the layout and the fact that it's left unlocked.

The suspect could have picked up the pink underwear long before Bianna's abduction. If the suspect visited there and used the bathroom, he could have taken the underwear from the laundry hamper. The owner of the underwear my not have noted them missing at the time, but immediately recognized them when the police showed them to her.

There's a lot of possible scenarios....................

Your input is greatly appreciated, Dad. You have to allow others to follow their instincts and use their own methods to arrive at their own theories, decisions, and thoughts. We don't have to think alike to arrive the same place.
    Last edited by adnoid; 03-07-2008 at 06:18 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I think when all is said and done there will be a logical explanation. There's a house with two male and two female roommates and people coming and going on a daily basis. So it's very possible the the suspect is somehow acquainted with one of the four people who lived at the MacKay Court house. The suspect may have been at that house once or twice as a friend of a friend of one of the house residents. He may well be someone they've forgotten about......just a guy who tagged along with one of their friends. The suspect may have been in that house long enough to have a good idea of the layout and the fact that it's left unlocked.

The suspect could have picked up the pink underwear long before Bianna's abduction. If the suspect visited there and used the bathroom, he could have taken the underwear from the laundry hamper. The owner of the underwear my not have noted them missing at the time, but immediately recognized them when the police showed them to her.

There's a lot of possible scenarios....................
    I wouldn't even be surprised to find he was a one night stand either from one of the girls or one of their friends.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Are you always this exasperating or is it just with me?! Your input is greatly appreciated, Dad. You have to allow others to follow their instincts and use their own methods to arrive at their own theories, decisions, and thoughts. We don't have to think alike to arrive the same place.
    You know the saying, friends don't let friends . . .

Actually, I had hoped to find, on this site, logic and reason in discussing factual evidence and engage in thoughtful and reasonable speculation. That just seems to be sparse much of the time and replaced with thoughts so far from it, the box is invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    You know the saying, friends don't let friends . . .

Truthfully, can you go to another site and find what you have here? We do try to find every piece of what is released to the public, keep track of such and compartmentalize them into fact, speculation, possibilities, etc. We keep things in perspective while at the same time try to find the missing links. If you can find another site which isn't full of people who continually go off topic or let nonsense get in the way...I haven't seen it and I have looked. I respect the people here and their opinions. I like the way we banter pros and cons. We have intelligent, articulate, and devoted sleuths who enjoy getting to the bottom of a case...with what we have to work with.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Hi everyone- Interesting discussion, although I have to admit I never thought I'd read 7 pages of discussion about dirty underwear!

It sounds like most of you have been following this case for awhile. If you don't mind I have a couple of questions. Has there been any information about where Brianna was killed? It sounds like it wasn't where her body was found?? Also, I haven't read anything about LE saying the killer's behavior is worse than we know. Was that a public statement by LE or just something someone heard?

I'm not going to question KT's credibility until there is reason to. If she did minimize the partying that evening I totally understand. People are always quick to judge the victim, especially in sexual crimes, and this may have played a part in her response. I can't even imagine how terrified (and ticked) I'd be to know that psycho had been in my house, on the other side of the door to the room I was sleeping in. Add to this he kidnapped and did who knows what terrible things to your good friend before taking her life. A million and one "what if's" have to go through that girl's mind every day. I doubt if I'd still be able to form a sentence, let alone think clearly about what I had done the night before my life changed forever. I hope we can all show some empathy for those friends of Brianna's. If you think you want this nutcase found can you imagine how they feel?

Quote Originally Posted by newshound81 View Post
    I believe he could have found the panties randomly that night at MacKay Court, but the problem I'm having is him taking all this time and possibly making commotion to do this.

I do not believe that the panties would have been left out in the open in the common area. Girls in general can be slobs, but most draw the line at leaving their undergarments lying around where other people - especially men - can see them.

How did this guy find the laundry room, even know one was there? Why would he risk spending extra time in this house? And if he did, how did the other girls not hear him? If this guy was walking around trying to find underwear, wouldn't you hear it, a creak in the floor or something, versus him taking two steps to come in the door to the couch and back out with Brianna in his arms?

I feel like this second pair of underwear is more baffling than the first.
    We know the girls went out that night. Part of going out is taking a shower and a change of clothes. It's possible that a laundry basket/hamper or a pile of dirty clothes was within sight.

Welcome to WS, Softsoul!

I guess you missed the other 7 pages on it being normal or not to shave a male's pubic area. LOL Everyone has set opinions and yet can still learn from others here. We do learn something new every day!!

No. They have not released or even hinted about where the murder actually took place. What was stated by one officer from RPD is that it was particularly disturbing or whatever term he used. The quote should be listed in this thread, If I Recall Correctly (IIRC).

I have to agree with you on KT, but it did seem she has a skeleton or two she did not want aired publically. This age group is very tightlipped even in the face of such tragedy to want to only tell what they feel is neccessary. It happens a lot that they will not be forthcoming with things which might incriminate other peers or which they deem to be unimportant, as sad as it is.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

Truthfully, can you go to another site and find what you have here? We do try to find every piece of what is released to the public, keep track of such and compartmentalize them into fact, speculation, possibilities, etc. We keep things in perspective while at the same time try to find the missing links. If you can find another site which isn't full of people who continually go off topic or let nonsense get in the way...I haven't seen it and I have looked. I respect the people here and their opinions. I like the way we banter pros and cons. We have intelligent, articulate, and devoted sleuths who enjoy getting to the bottom of a case...with what we have to work with.
    Honestly SS, the forums I have been in contain a variety of posters. My observation is that the LE bashing, witness/spouse bashing, unfounded and undridled speculation, and lack of reasonable logic is much louder that anyone else. I can see why you enjot it here, and I say that honestly and without disrespect. I have spent hours here trying to help, with others (which you have called cronies), culture a different environment and I question the effect.

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Thanks for your response SS. Yes, I saw the statement in this thread about some abnormal behavior, or something to that effect. That is what made me ask where the info came from. There isn't really any discussion about this case here in the eastern US, at least in my neck of the woods.

I wasn't trying to judge anyone or their opinion, just trying to give another opinion about why KT may not be acting like some might expect her to. Are they still living in that house?? Maybe I'm a wimp but my butt woulda been out of there the next day if not sooner. I hope they're all recovering and getting stronger.

So, just curious....what was the outcome of the pubic hair discussion....normal or not??

Quote Originally Posted by softsoul View Post
    Hi everyone- Interesting discussion, although I have to admit I never thought I'd read 7 pages of discussion about dirty underwear!

It sounds like most of you have been following this case for awhile. If you don't mind I have a couple of questions. Has there been any information about where Brianna was killed? It sounds like it wasn't where her body was found?? Also, I haven't read anything about LE saying the killer's behavior is worse than we know. Was that a public statement by LE or just something someone heard?

I'm not going to question KT's credibility until there is reason to. If she did minimize the partying that evening I totally understand. People are always quick to judge the victim, especially in sexual crimes, and this may have played a part in her response. I can't even imagine how terrified (and ticked) I'd be to know that psycho had been in my house, on the other side of the door to the room I was sleeping in. Add to this he kidnapped and did who knows what terrible things to your good friend before taking her life. A million and one "what if's" have to go through that girl's mind every day. I doubt if I'd still be able to form a sentence, let alone think clearly about what I had done the night before my life changed forever. I hope we can all show some empathy for those friends of Brianna's. If you think you want this nutcase found can you imagine how they feel?
    Welcome to Websleuths Sofesoul!

There has been no official word as to where Brianna was killed. Beyond that there's only speculation. One of the family members did say in a press statement words to the effect that Brianna didn't suffer. That could be taken to mean that she was killed shortly after being abducted.

Yes, in an early statement one of the police officers did make a public statement about Brianna's death, saying they were shocked and that 99% of the people don't know the terrible things the perp did. I don't have the exact quote at hand. This, coupled with the fact that LE has not revealed the condition of Brianna's body, nor the evidence found at the scene where her body was found (with exception of the two pairs of underwear), has led many here to believe the suspect did something that's particularly heinous.

The reason the underwear is being discussed is because it's the only evidence the police have made available. So, we're left with speculation of how the suspect was able to take a pair of underwear that belonged to one of the other girls who resided at the MacKay Court house, and about who the owner of the pink panther underwear is.

Thanks for your response SS. Yes, I saw the statement in this thread about some abnormal behavior, or something to that effect. That is what made me ask where the info came from. There isn't really any discussion about this case here in the eastern US, at least in my neck of the woods.

I wasn't trying to judge anyone or their opinion, just trying to give another opinion about why KT may not be acting like some might expect her to. Are they still living in that house?? Maybe I'm a wimp but my butt woulda been out of there the next day if not sooner. I hope they're all recovering and getting stronger.

So, just curious....what was the outcome of the pubic hair discussion....normal or not??
    I don't believe the two girls are still living at the MacKay Court house. There was an article or something that stated they moved out within days of Brianna's disappearance, long before her body was found. I agree..........I would have been out of that house in as long as it took to gather my belongings!

I don't think there was any definite conclusion about the shaving, other than it seems to be more commonplace among the younger generation, 35 and under.

Here is a whole thread dedicated to that topic, Softsoul!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60672

I do feel for the girls living in that apartment and the one who was staying there that night with KT. It would be a horrendous thing to go through. I know I would have my daughter at home immediately and she would probably be glad to be home after such a horrific experience. I cannot imagine the mothers and how thankful they were the girls were not also harmed.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Welcome to WS SoftSoul,

Looking forward to new input on this case and others. I must warn you though, once you start here, it's hard to stop, and it gets hard reading so many tragic stories. It will change you forever, IMO.

I personally agree with your opinion about Jessica, KT or other roomates not being involved in any way. The other known victims seem to have been at random and none other than Brianna (that we know of) were killed, and I have a hard time believing that the perp would murder the one victim he might have ties to. But you will see many different theory's and opinions here that will span a wide spectrum. You could check the Links thread for the article which mentions the statement about "99.9% of people have no idea what this guy has done". I'm not sure if it was posted there or not.

StillHoping

ETA: I found the article about "LE expressing shock"

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...&theme=DENISON
    Snip:
    “This case is shocking to us, but to 99.9 percent of the people who live in this community, they have no comprehension and cannot even fathom that someone had done what this guy did,” McDonald said. “He’s a deviant not working on the same moral plane as the rest of us. Something is wrong with this person.”
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

Dad,
    LOL I don't think you know how to use the quote function. Go back to page 5 and read post 119, which is my original post.
    Then read post 121 which is your post to me.

Next read Page 6, post 132, I answered your question to me.
    This was your question that you posted to me after YOU copied the post.
    What do you think she is being dishonest about?
    Now back up and read YOUR post 133.
    I'm finished explaining quotes to you.

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast