Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 785

Thread: Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #8

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by newshound81 View Post
    Why would a stranger's underwear (the pink panther thing) be in the house? Even if you consider it was one of the male roommate's girlfriends, HIS DNA would be on it too, probably. I'm really stumped by that.
    http://www.cityofreno.com/index.aspx...1334&page=1421

    Here is the link to the Reno site with the official LE release.

    SS, I wonder if that reporter was mistaken that indicated both pieces of underware came from that apartment. I did not see that stated on two other news sites nor this link above.

  2. #52
    Why didn't they just release that information when they brought it out about the thong to begin with? LE's mounting mistakes are beginning to make them look very badly here. The press conference just added to it instead of working as a PR stunt to rectify the first mistake! Sheesh!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,606
    Quote Originally Posted by newshound81 View Post
    Why would a stranger's underwear (the pink panther thing) be in the house? Even if you consider it was one of the male roommate's girlfriends, HIS DNA would be on it too, probably. I'm really stumped by that.

    Since that info came from the same source that stated incorrectly about the other UW coming from a woman who lived in the house with Brianna, then I don't believe that particular detail. It says LE believe both pairs came from that house yet there's nothing from the press conference stating that.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Why didn't they just release that information when they brought it out about the thong to begin with? LE's mounting mistakes are beginning to make them look very badly here. The press conference just added to it instead of working as a PR stunt to rectify the first mistake! Sheesh!
    Release what information?

    Can you expound on what the "mounting mistakes" are?

    What was confusing, caused by LE, about the press conference?

    How is this a PR stunt? Do you really think LE just made this stuff up?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Since that info came from the same source that stated incorrectly about the other UW coming from a woman who lived in the house with Brianna, then I don't believe that particular detail. It says LE believe both pairs came from that house yet there's nothing from the press conference stating that.
    I think that is a media mistake.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    http://www.cityofreno.com/index.aspx...1334&page=1421

    Here is the link to the Reno site with the official LE release.

    SS, I wonder if that reporter was mistaken that indicated both pieces of underware came from that apartment. I did not see that stated on two other news sites nor this link above.
    Yes, you are probably right. The reporters may be the ones confused...but then again...until they run their retractions we won't know for certain.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,870
    I just don't see Brianna borrowing underwear from her friends. Women usually have lots of underwear, and if running short, she could have just gone to Wall-Mart and purchased a pair for an emergency. The fact that the pink bikini cut underwear from the apartment had DNA from Brianna, another female at the apartment, and the murder suspect is very puzzling. Especially viewed in context with the information that the PP thong had DNA from an unknown woman and an unknown man....but NOT Brianna's or the murder suspects DNA. Since the two pairs were somehow intertwined, I can't imagine DNA from Brianna and the suspect getting on one pair, and not on the other pair, if Brianna's DNA was transferred to the pink bikini pair from being strangled with them. I think it is more likely that he stole them, and placed them on Brianna after he abducted her - could have been before or after her death. I bet he has pictures of her in them somewhere. Sick POS.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    I just don't see Brianna borrowing underwear from her friends. Women usually have lots of underwear, and if running short, she could have just gone to Wall-Mart and purchased a pair for an emergency. The fact that the pink bikini cut underwear from the apartment had DNA from Brianna, another female at the apartment, and the murder suspect is very puzzling. Especially viewed in context with the information that the PP thong had DNA from an unknown woman and an unknown man....but NOT Brianna's or the murder suspects DNA. Since the two pairs were somehow intertwined, I can't imagine DNA from Brianna and the suspect getting on one pair, and not on the other pair, if Brianna's DNA was transferred to the pink bikini pair from being strangled with them. I think it is more likely that he stole them, and placed them on Brianna after he abducted her - could have been before or after her death. I bet he has pictures of her in them somewhere. Sick POS.
    Just to stay clear on the facts, has anyone seen where LE has stated that the pink underware is bikini cut?

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    Release what information? That there were actually 2 pair of underwear left at the scene....one with Bri's, his, and the girl's from the apt. and the other pair with the unknown couple's DNA. It was not worth witholding. I am sure they have more (at least hope they do) that only the killer would know about as evidence.

    Can you expound on what the "mounting mistakes" are? Aren't we following the same case here?!

    What was confusing, caused by LE, about the press conference? For one, the reason they waited 2 days is confusing. The way it was presented to the media was obviously confusing if they got it wrong in print already.

    How is this a PR stunt? Do you really think LE just made this stuff up? They obviously would have been further ahead to release this information in a simple statement instead of the big build up for two days. It doesn't help to know that they screwed up because they were trying to be "tricky" and released the wrong information which was actually true. If they had nothing else to add to this press conferernce, they should not have waited. It was nothing more than Hype!! I would say it backfired.
    It simply makes them look desperate, imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  10. #60
    It seems more likely the PP thong does belong to another victim now tho and he had them with him at the time of the abduction.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  11. #61
    I think that he stole both pair prior to the abduction of Brianna. He was probably in that apartment prior ...it doesn't sound like they kept doors locked and if they have a laundry area that would be easy to accomplish.

    So it looks like he stalks his vics before hand..which means the PP Thongs owner needs to step up in order to protect herself.

    And remember that another vic said she was missing underwear..so we now have 3 different pairs of undies this guy has taken. Wonder how many more ladies in Reno are missing underwear?

  12. #62
    IF the second pair were gone before Bri went missing...they would already know that because the girl would have been interviewed and given them that information...so I don't think he stole them prior to her abduction.

    Therefore, it doesn't mean he stalks his victims either.

    Actually, there are 4 pair now, but two are still missing: Victim #2's and Brianna's. Remember that Bri got dressed to go out at home and then waited on KT to get ready at the apartment. She was wearing a pair of her own when she went out. Where are they?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,606
    Maybe the original intention was to break in for the UW. The panty fetish seems to make the most sense and he did try breaking into the house of the previous victim right before grabbing Brianna.

    As for the presser I know that it was being stated that the PP UW had his dna as well as an unknown female. That we now know is not true. I did think it was odd that LE was caught up on that evidence and repeatedly asking the owner to come forward. Maybe that's the most they can supply right now.

    If the owner of those PP UW turns out to be another victim that can't come forward the guy who's dna is on there may remember the UW and who wore them.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    SeriouslySearching vbmenu_register("postmenu_2035951", true);
    These are my opinions.
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 8,191


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad
    Release what information? That there were actually 2 pair of underwear left at the scene....one with Bri's, his, and the girl's from the apt. and the other pair with the unknown couple's DNA. It was not worth witholding. I am sure they have more (at least hope they do) that only the killer would know about as evidence. LE stated why they did not want to release that information. You should already know that. It is incriminating information.

    Can you expound on what the "mounting mistakes" are? Aren't we following the same case here?! That is not answering my question.

    What was confusing, caused by LE, about the press conference? For one, the reason they waited 2 days is confusing. The way it was presented to the media was obviously confusing if they got it wrong in print already. Again, I think the DA was not happy about releasing the information. I thought you had followed enough cases to understand this.

    How is this a PR stunt? Do you really think LE just made this stuff up? They obviously would have been further ahead to release this information in a simple statement instead of the big build up for two days. It doesn't help to know that they screwed up because they were trying to be "tricky" and released the wrong information which was actually true. If they had nothing else to add to this press conferernce, they should not have waited. It was nothing more than Hype!! I would say it backfired. I don't see how they would be further. Can you expound on that? So now you say they were being "tricky"? I don't understand. Obviously, they did have something to add: the pink underware.

    Remember, this was not a press conference to detectives. This was to clear some things up about the DNA issue. If they didn't have this presser, someone would complain that they are trying to cover something up and are not being forth coming.



    It simply makes them look desperate, imo. I see LE working as hard as possible. I don't see desperation in LE.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,606
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    IF the second pair were gone before Bri went missing...they would already know that because the girl would have been interviewed and given them that information...so I don't think he stole them prior to her abduction.

    Therefore, it doesn't mean he stalks his victims either.

    Actually, there are 4 pair now, but two are still missing: Victim #2's and Brianna's. Remember that Bri got dressed to go out at home and then waited on KT to get ready at the apartment. She was wearing a pair of her own when she went out. Where are they?
    Did they say Brianna's were missing? Not found with her? Were the rest of her clothes on her or any or what?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It seems more likely the PP thong does belong to another victim now tho and he had them with him at the time of the abduction.
    You may be right, but why would his DNA not be on the PP thong and be on the pink underware?

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    315
    Please excuse me if I seem anything but myself…nice, kind, well-spoken, and sensitive person. But something about this case has not washed with me since day one. I don't know if it's how cavalier K.T. was the morning of…

    Or if it's Jessica laying really low so much that we haven't heard a word from her. But guys, something is not right when there is a dog in the house; an intruder (I read recently where K.T. couldn't remember if the front door was locked or unlocked when they went to sleep) that no one hears? Ahem…..

    Leviosa

    S.S. newshound, 10EC Dad, the lot...Simply magnificant!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,606
    Another thought is that maybe Brianna wasn't wearing UW when abducted. Not uncommon especially with the description of the clothes she was last seen wearing.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    315
    Just one last thing…big party weekend, right? I don't think Brianna 'borrowed' anyone's undies, much less an already worn pair. So let's do the math: how does 1 pair of panties contain 3 separate sets of DNA? This one is not rocket science; please, if you will look at the obvious rather than some person scoping out the house and stealing women's underwear. To me the obvious is…K.T. has relations with boy-toy; Boy-toy abducts Brianna and rapes her. That alone would justify 3 sets of DNA on one pair of undies. There are other scenarios as well.

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Did they say Brianna's were missing? Not found with her? Were the rest of her clothes on her or any or what?
    Good point. No, they haven't said...but there are obviously 4 pair involved now. They could have Brianna's, true enough...but Victim #2's is still out there. (Is that better? LOL)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    Just to stay clear on the facts, has anyone seen where LE has stated that the pink underware is bikini cut?
    I've only seen the term "pink panties" used to describe the underwear that was found with the PP undies.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    750
    [quote=SeriouslySearching;2035970]IF the second pair were gone before Bri went missing...they would already know that because the girl would have been interviewed and given them that information...so I don't think he stole them prior to her abduction.

    Therefore, it doesn't mean he stalks his victims either.

    Actually, there are 4 pair now, but two are still missing: Victim #2's and Brianna's. Remember that Bri got dressed to go out at home and then waited on KT to get ready at the apartment. She was wearing a pair of her own when she went out. Where are they?[/quote]

    Great observation. That would assume that Brianna was not wearing the pink UW but rather the perp took them in addition. It is also reasonable to believe that Brianna changed UW before going to bed.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    219
    I agree – I don’t borrow UW from my sister let alone a friend – especially not dirty uw.

    Question though – I have read different accounts on the DNA:
    - “ a resident of the Mackay Court House”
    - “ female roommate of Brianna”
    - “female of the Mackay Court House

    If it is the first it would make the most sense – just mean Brianna had some “intimate” time with one of the male roommates before he left?

    Other theories if it is one of the girls – any chance the party got a bit wild and the girls “shared” a man that night. One that came back later for Bri.

    As for the 2 pairs intertwined – I know it would be rare but could this be a “team thing”. Either the unknown male or female DNA could belong to a partner in crime?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,069
    Well maybe they invited some people back to the house after the concert for an after party, maybe both pairs of UW are from the after concert get together at the mckay house???

    I don't know first hand how college houses or parties are but I have heard alot of stories.....if it is true what I heard, then maybe a couple of the people that came over had some alone time together and they couldnt find their underwear to put back on, after the deed or they were just to drunk to care or remember.

    Who knows maybe they were all so drunk they had a freaky deaky party going on there...it is a college house. In the beginning the girls from the house didn't seem to want to admit that they were drinking that night either. They probably wouldn't want to admit to anyone including LE that there were other people there and they were having a party, that could have included freaky deaky stuff.

    All of this is just speculation and a wild guess, since there was nothing else released to talk about really........

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,606
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Good point. No, they haven't said...but there are obviously 4 pair involved now. They could have Brianna's, true enough...but Victim #2's is still out there. (Is that better? LOL)

    Well yeah, that's why I was asking because that would be a very important detail. Such as if he took her UW and how LE knew she was wearing any to begin with, etc. I just thought you knew something extremely important that I didn't.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •