Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Craigslist's Reno people are getting their information...but it seems they have a lot to say. I think it is interesting that a Reno Rant page on CL could be at all accurate...but I guess you never know who is on there.

I am anxious to see if anything they have mentioned will come out as close to being correct. If so, we may need to pay more attention to those people. Hmmm...never thought I would say that. LOL

Could someone post the link for the live press conference please? I went to the city of Reno one and can't find anything there for it.

Don't know if it will show the presser live but it has frequent updates.
http://www.cityofreno.com/Index.aspx?page=1421

Breaking story, another female college student found murdered. LE saying the perp probably has her car. This is NOT the young woman who's car was found on fire.
WHAT is going on???

Thanks Philamena :blowkiss: I don't see anything on there for a live feed nor Fox. I'll be here waiting for those who can see it to update.

Is this going to be on Fox news on my DISH satellite? It says the Live Desk is on right now.

Yes, I think that is the right station - that's the station they announced they would be covering the PC. But it didn't say they would actually show it, so I don't know about that.

They just announced they ID'd a body found in Chapel Hill, NC yesterday as another college student, Eve Carson, who was student body president at UNC. Found shot to death and they are looking for her car.

Thanks Philamena :blowkiss: I don't see anything on there for a live feed nor Fox. I'll be here waiting for those who can see it to update.

Fox is covering the explosion in Times Square.

strach,
You're welcome.:blowkiss:
I'm sitting on pins and needles here.

It's over.
CarrieOhKee,
THANKS for the link. That was extremely short--or maybe I missed most of it.

The spokeswoman said that at one time they had 2 pair of underwear.
Be on the lookout and report anything that seems suspicious.
Nothing new really.:banghead:

Yes, I think that is the right station - that's the station they announced they would be covering the PC. But it didn't say they would actually show it, so I don't know about that.

They just announced they ID'd a body found in Chapel Hill, NC yesterday as another college student, Eve Carson, who was student body president at UNC. Found shot to death and they are looking for her car.

I think I also heard about a female student at Auburn University in Alabama being shot off campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail