Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Let's see... The Bremerton Police Dept told the family the kids were minors. But upon further investigation they were not. The family believed them.

I didn't think Joe's MySpace was that bad until I found out what the pictures that MySpace took off were from a Sheriff in Oregon. And Kathy Pichler told me who created it and why they created it, and she said Joe never used it... When I first saw it, I didn't think it was that bad. You should see what Cammie put on there, that MySpace took off!!!! YIKES.
    Joe did have money. I don't know why he didn't pay the ticket in full. I will ask his mother, but she is in a conference now.
    Gosh. I am learning about Joe's case every day too. I can only give you the information as I get it. I still have questions too.

That quote about the minors wasn't yesterday. I have known for several weeks they weren't minors and stated so. I had to investigate what the police said as I have had to on everything they said.

I am not accusing these young adults of anything (they were not all minors like the police said, only Kelly and Jesse and they weren't when Joe's case was changed to 'endangered missing teen' in May 06.). I am saying Joe was robbed, there are indications of a plan on MySpace prior to his disappearance and Joe is gone. The people last seen with him, who claim who be his friends are not cooperating with the police.
    Even if they were minors. Why wouldn't they want to cooperate with the police and help their missing friend?
    I don't know what happened to Joe. If it looks like I am accusing the friends, then thats just because they look guilty. But I am not. I just want them to cooperate (which they haven't done in 2 years, 2 months) and the evidence to be processed (apartment, Dickson house, car, cards,etc...).

Kelly was 17 when Joe disappeared by turned 18 within a few months after that. Cammie, Nicole, Kyle, and Justin were all 18. From what I can find, Jesse D was 17, but he wasn't even supposed to be at Joe's house.
    They all turned 18 within several months of Joe's disappearance. They are 19 and 20 years old now.

not being accused?

Sharon999 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2025004", true);

The police need probable cause to test the apartment, the car, and the Dickson house. Here is is....

Joe has been missing for two years and the last place he was seen alive was at the Dickson's house or at his apartment. Joe's apartment was robbed and so was his car. This is probable cause to test Joe's car and his apartment, as well as the Dickson house, for blood evidence.

Jesse Dickson and Justin Gilbert say Joe was last seen at their house on 3249 Appaloosa Way. Joe was last seen, alive, at their house. This is probable cause to test their house for evidence of foul play.

you've posted these people's addresses, Full names, and that they should be looked at for Foul play (direct quote from you above) Which one is this...You're advocating for the family OR (as you've stated in your beginning posts - that you're just investigating the case?

Is your goal to bring Joe home or to punish these people for being with him the last time he was seen?

Confusion

Given that they were the last to see Joe alive, I believe the family has a right to know their version of events. Questions have been raised. Questions should be answered. Let them come here onto this forum and tell us what they know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to starviego For This Useful Post:

We are not the appropriate legal entity to be asking these possible witnesses critical evidence in this case. I believe Bremerton would pursue an OOJ case against anyone that asks the kids questions. They have threatened to file OOJ charges on others who asked these people what happened that night. I don't think they want these young adults interviewed by anyone.
    They could also charge someone with POJ.

If you question these kids on MySpace, you are doing it at you own risk. The kids will immediately report it to the police.

Just thought this is a good place to re-post this, if that is OK.

o Whom It may Concern:

Joe Pichler is a former child actor with an extensive resume including
    appearances in "The Fan", "The Beethoven Movies", as well as numerous
    television roles. In 2003 he left Hollywood at the request of his
    parents and was very successful in his pursuit of a high school degree.
    He had planned to return to Hollywood and continue his career once his
    braces were removed from his teeth.

This was not to be, however-on January 4, 2006 Joe left his apartment in
    Bremerton, WA ostensibly to drive some friends home who were with him at his place.
    His abandoned car was located behind a Mexican restaurant on January 5, 2006 with clean,
    folded laundry on the front seat, vomit on the carpeting and Magic the Gathering cards
    strewn about the back seat.
    He has not been heard from since.

The case was initially categorized as a probable suicide by the local
    police department. Further review of the evidence and pressure from the
    family has caused Bremerton PD to re categorize Joe's disappearance as
    "endangered missing." There are cell phone records available indicating
    that the last call made from Joe's cell phone was around 4AM on the
    morning of January 4th. There are a number of people who claimed to be
    with Joe on his final evening whose stories have changed or are somewhat
    suspect. For example, two of the individuals claiming to have been with
    Joe that night knew the location of Joe's abandoned vehicle prior to
    it's discovery by the family. One of the individuals clearly led a
    family member to the car while claiming it was a simple coincidence.
    The other individual told the family she and another person had headed
    to the car on January 5th with the intention of removing items
    "potentially embarrassing" to the family, but they found the police
    already at the scene. After being questioned as to why she knew where
    the vehicle was, she had no answer.

The family has recently reached out to the media and to private non
    profit organizations for assistance in accumulating any tips or answers
    that could lead to Joe. They fear for his well being, and they also
    fear that he may be the victim of foul play. They are looking for help
    searching a well known park, located near where his vehicle was
    abandoned, to see if Joe's body or any additional evidence might be
    located in one of the caves.

All we are asking is that you post a picture of Joe's missing flyer on
    your website, or circulate the flyer to your members. Joe was a bright,
    happy, talented individual who was one of your own-won't you please take
    one of these small simple steps that might ensure this family some
    closure to this heartbreaking situation?

Thank you very much for your time!

let's not exaggerate any more here...

[I said no such thing and wouldn't. Please quote any post that says otherwise. I don't walk that way...

I think Starviego (welcome btw) is lending some interesting color to this thread with questions regarding Live Action playing of MTG. I wonder if any of the friends or family know if Joe was into acting the game out?
    Last edited by CW; 03-07-2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Due to above quote being deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon999 View Post
    We are not the appropriate legal entity to be asking these possible witnesses critical evidence in this case.
    I agree.

Hi all, just wondering where we are on getting the positive info out to such outlets as SAG, etc.

And did we ever clarify a suggestion as to what step for the family to take next? We were discussing what might be an appropriate next step, as far as the chain of command for the family to contact next. I honestly am not familiar with how that works. Maybe someone knowledgeable could explain the different levels, and when it is appropriate to move up the ladder. I would like to know just for my own benefit also.

is there a consensus on a next step for the family? I think they need to decide what they want to do-whether they want to work within the Bremerton PD, or move outside of it.

"Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    Margaret Mead

This always helps me remember why I am here...

And my sons favorite,

"Do or do not, there is no try"
    Jedi master yoda

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast