Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

The police did look at Joe's computer and Joe's cell phone. And there wasn't anything on the computer. I put the cell phone information on a previous comment. I can go back and try to find.
    Thats all the evidence they processed as far as last week.

Joe and his family routinely donated time feeding and taking care of the homeless in Washington state. Their homeless friend that was so special to them that died was from California. Joe had expressed for many years how he wanted to do something special for the man, he wanted to do something nice for the homeless in California in honor of him. When he graduated high school he thought it was his turn to return the kindness that this man gave Joe and his family. I feel really bad that I can't remember his name... But he was like an uncle to them all and even came to their home at Christmas.
    It wasn't a lie to Mom or a way to get a trip to CA w his buddies. He could go to CA anytime he wanted and visit friends. This trip was a good kind act of love to honor his homeless friend. I don't know what happened that caused a riff among the friends on this trip.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon999 For This Useful Post:

I questioned whether a lawyer could escalate things with Bremerton. I also wondered about a private investigator. But that takes money and its hard to get a good one.

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed

Link to AMW feature

here is a link to the AMW feature and info done on Joe. It was last updated on 4/10/2007. I read on About.com that his case was featured on AMW in April 2007.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=44520

It is worth a read as there is some information that differs from what we have read here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

I think we need to realize that Joe's friends are not guilty of anything. No one is saying they are. They just aren't cooperating with the police. There are any number of scenarios that could have happened to Joe. I try to say alledged whenever I talk about a scenario or a theory, but people keep not reading that part or assuming the worse. If I ever did in any way accuse anyone, I'm sorry. There are many scenarios that were possible.
    I don't know what happened that night. This is more of an issue of everyone cooperating with the police and the police realizing they may have a case to investigate.
    On Bremerton's side maybe they didn't understand the seriousness of the theft issue and the evidence of the prior plan at Joe's apartment was only found in December 2007 by an outside investigator.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon999 View Post
    The police did look at Joe's computer... (a)nd there wasn't anything on the computer.
    When did all this happen? And yeah, I would still have my own guy look at the computer and put everything on disc. Don't believe anything the cops tell you.

----------

btw, has an accident theory been entirely ruled out?

A possible scenario:

For some reason he gets in his car early that Friday morning and decides to go for a drive. Maybe he's going down to kwikie-mart for some coffee and the morning edition, or perhaps some aspirin for his hangover. About a mile from home he realizes he is too impaired to drive, so he gets out(but not before hurling in his car) and decides to hoof it the rest of the way, figuring a brisk walk will sober him up faster(after all, he has to be at work in a few hours). He gets to the bridge before nausea hits him again, and leans over the bridge railing to vomit. Except he's leaned over a little too far, the sidewalk is icy, his feet slip out from under him, and over he goes. He may have been hurt or stunned in the fall, and the the icy water does the rest. And then his body is slowly swept out to sea.

[Comment: My mother lost an uncle in similar fashion many years ago.]

I think we need to realize that Joe's friends are not guilty of anything. No one is saying they are. They just aren't cooperating with the police. There are any number of scenarios that could have happened to Joe. I try to say alledged whenever I talk about a scenario or a theory, but people keep not reading that part or assuming the worse. If I ever did in any way accuse anyone, I'm sorry. There are many scenarios that were possible.
    I don't know what happened that night. This is more of an issue of everyone cooperating with the police and the police realizing they may have a case to investigate.
    On Bremerton's side maybe they didn't understand the seriousness of the theft issue and the evidence of the prior plan at Joe's apartment was only found in December 2007 by an outside investigator.
    Sharon,

With all due respect, the only ones on the thread that have "accused" his friends are yourself. Please go and reread the terms of service...

5. By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will abide by these rules and not post any messages that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, inappropriate sexual content not viable to the discussion, hateful, threatening, invasion of a person's privacy or otherwise violation of any laws. If you do so, you will lose your posting privileges.

I do agree there are many scenarios that could have occurred and I'm glad you're finally agreeing to view the possibility of them......
    Last edited by JinxieJada; 03-08-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starviego View Post
    When did all this happen? And yeah, I would still have my own guy look at the computer and put everything on disc. Don't believe anything the cops tell you.

----------

btw, has an accident theory been entirely ruled out?

A possible scenario:

For some reason he gets in his car early that Friday morning and decides to go for a drive. Maybe he's going down to kwikie-mart for some coffee and the morning edition, or perhaps some aspirin for his hangover. About a mile from home he realizes he is too impaired to drive, so he gets out(but not before hurling in his car) and decides to hoof it the rest of the way, figuring a brisk walk will sober him up faster(after all, he has to be at work in a few hours). He gets to the bridge before nausea hits him again, and leans over the bridge railing to vomit. Except he's leaned over a little too far, the sidewalk is icy, his feet slip out from under him, and over he goes. He may have been hurt or stunned in the fall, and the the icy water does the rest. And then his body is slowly swept out to sea.

[Comment: My mother lost an uncle in similar fashion many years ago.]
    Definitely a possibility I would think. I think it is interesting that Joe's car was found behind a Mexican Restaurant when chips and salsa are listed on his (legitimate) website as being one of his favorite foods. I wonder if he was a regular at that eatery since it was relatively close to his home.

Sorry if I missed it, Was vomit in the front seat area or back seat area of the vehicle?

Sharon 11:14 am
    2/24/2008

Alledgedly Kyle Johnson, Kelly Bjork, Justin Gilbert, and Nichole Turpek were the ones visiting Joe the last night he was seen alive.
    Alledgedly Cammie Walsh is the one who told Mrs. Pichler she knew where the abandoned car was before the police and had gone to the car with a friend to remove evidence that might embarrass the family. When they got to the car alledgedly the family and police had found it first.
    Jesse Dixon's parent house is alledgely the last place Joe was seen alive. We do not know the address.
    Also, AJ thought it was really suspicious how Justin seem to know right where the abandoned car was when they were looking for it. He said he took several turns and drove straight to it...

Sharon 3:08 pm
    1/24/2008

(http://joepichler.4ourangel.com) has been reported as a con artist to the FBI. This person has alledgely stolen money from Joe's case for herself. No money sent to her has ever been sent to the family to help find Joe, although she reported that she did this. This woman creates websites for missing or dead children's cases. She is alledgedly guilty of taking advantage of them and taking the reward money meant to find the children.

Sharon 3:08 pm
    2/24/208

Its totally possible a masked somebody came from around a corner and got Joe... We do not have proof of anything. We don't have any evidence processed to have proof.

Sharon 3:48am
    2/16/2008

I don't want to accuse anyone of anything. I just want the people that were last seen with Joe to tell the police what they know and they won't do it.

In my personal opinion - the most IMPORTANT thing is bringing Joe home. The who whens and whys can be figured out after he's home....

Sharon 1:15 pm
    2/24/2008

4yourangel.com It usually has the kids name then .4yourangel.com. It used to be a really great person who ran it who had lost a child but it was taken over by an alledged con artist. She created joepichler.4yourangel.com website and told the paper, media, utube, and everywhere else that she was the family contact. It was not true. She tried to even contact celebrities to raise money for Joe's case.

Sharon 3:03 pm
    2/27/2008

Some of the friends must be innocent.

Sharon 3:40 am
    2/28/2008

The family has the Magic The Gathering cards safely stored for processing as evidence. We think the alledged murderer's fingerprints are on them. The family and independent investigators told the Bremerton Police about the cards but so far the cards have not been processed.

believe09 8:44 am
    3/05/2008

You can for sure post your opinions of actual conversations especially if they are already in the public domain, ie: posted in the media or on the internet.

Sharon 5:34 pm
    3/05/2008

Can we be careful about what the friends did and what Joe did?

Hi Sharon and Joe's Momma!

Sherryggg-perhaps it is me, but your posts 62-65 67+ have me puzzled. Should we be reviewing something in them?

These are to answer a question that was asked in post # 59, which has since been edited by the author.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    Sharon,

With all due respect, the only ones on the thread that have "accused" his friends are yourself. Please go and reread the terms of service...

5. By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will abide by these rules and not post any messages that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, inappropriate sexual content not viable to the discussion, hateful, threatening, invasion of a person's privacy or otherwise violation of any laws. If you do so, you will lose your posting privileges.

I do agree there are many scenarios that could have occurred and I'm glad you're finally agreeing to view the possibility of them......
    I reread all of them today. There were a few I felt I could have been worded it better and have asked Christine to remove.
    Thank you for your help, Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by starviego View Post
    What strikes me is the centrality of the MTG game to the case. It is why Joe had his freinds over that night, it was the subject of his last known phone conversation, and of course those rare cards were among the items that went missing with Joe. What happened "in game?" Sometimes the world of make-believe and fantasy can become tragically real.

-----------------
    "Columbine High School sophomore Jason Jones observed the Trench Coat Mafia playing 'magic' cards in the cafeteria, which were about the devil and about power."
    (pg1474 of the Jefferson County(CO) evidence release)
    Is MTG the reason Joe had friends over? That I haven't seen...so why were the cards in his car? I have no experience with this kind of gaming-would someone have duplicate cards...one at home and one in the car for games on the fly? I haven't seen anything that indicates which particular cards were missing; just speculation on some of the cards Joe may have had at the time....see I would have thought he would have kept an inventory on his computer, or somewhere, but that is the kind of geek I am.

I thought Joe was having a party at his place when everyone gathered there.

Sharon, could you please answer starviego and believe's questions regarding the gaming, if you know? Was gaming the purpose of the party? Was it a role playing game? Other than the fact that he collected these cards, some of which were apparently valuable, what does one DO with them? I don't know the first thing about it, but something reminds me of the Dungeons and Dragons hype of a few years ago. Sorry to sound dense, but I'm a card playing illiterate! Starviego had some interesting questions a few posts ago. Thanks.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast