Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    starviego vbmenu_register("postmenu_2035544", true);

Another question: Did Joe just play MTG as a card game? Sometimes these 'interactive' games are multi-dimensional--they can be played as board games, card games, video games, and as Live Action Role Playing(LARP) games. Did Joe ever play MTG as a LARP? Was there any 'costume' found amongst his possessions, or any fake weaponry(swords, etc.)?

Also, I noticed some poster on Joe's mom's site doing the satanic hand signal thing. Has anybody noticed a plethora of such signs on the MySpace sites of the other players(my dink computer doesn't load pics very well)? Because if there are indications of that--well, you begin to raise another whole set of possibilities.

These were the questions that I was particularly interested in, I had to go back and find them. BTW, welcome starviego. I haven't posted at this thread before, but I've lurked and posted on other threads and haven't seen you before. Wonderful questions and insight!

Hi BeavisMom62,
    Welcome, I am just making sure everybody knows that Sharon, Joe's momma's close friend, is not accusing anyone of anything. She is doing the best she can, as we all are.

Starviego did have some good questions and ideas. I never thought about the accident theory, very interesting.

When you are typing on a computer and you don't know the people you are corresponding with, it can be easy to misunderstand what people are trying to say. Back to Joe's case: I haven't ever heard of that card game until I read about it on here. Do you buy a deck of cards or each card individually. I read where someone said that some of those cards are worth alot of money. I was just wondering.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MCDRAW For This Useful Post:

Hi McDraw,
    Very wise words

Sharon,
    This is in Skagit County, sort of far from where Joe went missing. I know you said Kathy has driven to different areas checking on things, so maybe she would like to know about this if she doesn't already.
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/15414926/detail.html

http://forums.gleemax.com/forumdispl...s=&forumid=131

This is a link to a massive online "Magic The Gathering" forum and community. Lots of good info here.

Believe09,
    I am just trying to gather my thoughts here. You vaguely reference the About.com website twice, in post #56 post #459 of the previous discussion thread. You allude to info that is different than what we now know. Would you please post a specific link, if it is something that we haven't cleared up and will benefit the search for Joe? Thanks, with so many questions I get confused easily...

Oh, and also would you mind pointing out the specific difference in info we currently have, and what is listed on "America's Most Wanted" about Joe, also your post #56. Sharon and Kathy might want the chance to go to AMV and clear it up. As you say, it was last updated 4/10/2007. Thanks!
    Last edited by sherryggg; 03-08-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: added date

Kathy said she would be logging on this weekend. I am going to save these questions for her. I don't know and would just have to ask her. I wouldn't be able to reply back for several days.
    I understood the reason for the party was just to hang out. I understood this from Joe's friends.
    If you look at MySpace history, you can see they had been asking him for quite some time.

Where are these above post that sherryggg is posting on this thread coming from? I see that they are post that sharon has posted and sherryggg is bring them onto ws forum?

Hi Windchime,
    They are from the previous discussion thread, that Christine closed already.

Quote Originally Posted by sherryggg View Post
    Sharon,
    This is in Skagit County, sort of far from where Joe went missing. I know you said Kathy has driven to different areas checking on things, so maybe she would like to know about this if she doesn't already.
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/15414926/detail.html
    Good deal!! I forwarded her the article. With the problems Washington has with organizing missing/unidentified people, this kind of stuff is exactly what we are looking for!
    Your the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Sharon, could you please answer starviego and believe's questions regarding the gaming, if you know? Was gaming the purpose of the party? Was it a role playing game? Other than the fact that he collected these cards, some of which were apparently valuable, what does one DO with them? I don't know the first thing about it, but something reminds me of the Dungeons and Dragons hype of a few years ago. Sorry to sound dense, but I'm a card playing illiterate! Starviego had some interesting questions a few posts ago. Thanks.
    Sorry, I don't know. I never played the game. I call Magic The Gathering help desk when I have a question. They were the only source of info I could find.

No problem, I just want to help Kathy and her family.

Hi,
    The first discussion thread seems to have been archived, so I was wondering about the e-mail list that was located there. I'm not clear what the consensus was about sending e-mail to media. The idea had been to get Joe's story out in a positive, non-confrontational way, and believe09's letter to SAG was very good. What do you guys think?

*I am fine either way, just want to be sure to do the right thing..
    Last edited by sherryggg; 03-09-2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: clarification

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast