WA/Canada - Human feet washing ashore

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Canadian LE are stumped as there's been three left feet that have washed ashore all in close proximity in Canada. I read in another article they all have a running shoe and they were all the same size? O.K. some kind of scientific wonder who is doing a book on things that float said left and right feet surface at different times and different places. So, who do these feet belong to?http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/mar/06/canada

"There are beaches that collect mostly rights and other beaches that collect mostly lefts. The winds or the currents sort out left and right footwear."

I thought this was the best part of the whole article. The visual imagry of the tests that this man must have done...

And wouldn't the weight of the foot affect affect the driftage?

Perhaps a serial murderer who only kills people with size 12 feet? What a bizarre story.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ok, I'll admit it. I had some extras lying around.
By the way, I noticed they were looking for you in the Jury Room thread. Did they find you? :) Maybe they want their feet back?! LMAO

Someone must have star-fish disease. They lose a foot and another grows in it's place with footwear included. :crazy: Weird foot fetish? :confused: Someone testing controversial prosthetics? :eek:

Well, I guess we should be looking for 3 people walking in circles to the left to find the owners of the feet. :waitasec:

You guys are way too funny! LOL! What a strange story though, huh? I guess I'll be sitting on my feet for a while and jumping into bed so the monster under the bed doesn't grab them! Who knows what he does with them?

You guys are way too funny! LOL! What a strange story though, huh? I guess I'll be sitting on my feet for a while and jumping into bed so the monster under the bed doesn't grab them! Who knows what he does with them?
You silly goose-
we know now-, he throws the left ones in the ocean so they will be found on beaches in Canada--:crazy:

And this thread reminds me of an odd experience on an even odder vacation. Ill share and try to make a long story shirt.

I was suffereing from some major stress so my emploter sent me on a 3 day trip to jekel island, just me and my girl shaunie who was about 8 at the time. I had been ill with strep throat and had a relapse about the time we arrived, I decided to take her out on the beach anyway.
So as I was sitting there with my teeth chattering from a fever shauna comes screaming "theres a dead hand in the water". I went to investagate, nothing more than a golfing glove, but man it really got to her and she refused to get in the water, wanted to leave the beach at that moment, and then asked to please go home. She still to this day claims to have seen a severed hand at jekel island. Worst vacation of my life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back