1163 users online (158 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!

Brianna's Mom's appearance on Dr. Phil

My TV Guide says murder victim Brianna Dennison's mom will appear on Dr. Phil today. I thought you all might want to discuss what is said on his show today. I won't be able to see it - so I'm anxious to be able to come back and read what came out of his show today.

Thanks for the info, less. I can't stand Dr Phil anymore! I may have to grin and bear it though to watch this one.

OK I missed it since I was tied up with the grands and forgot to dvr it. Anyone catch it?! I would love a rundown on things!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Thanks for the info, less. I can't stand Dr Phil anymore! I may have to grin and bear it though to watch this one.
    I can't stand him either! He doesn't come on until 4:00 PM in my area, ordinarily I wouldn't care, but really want to hear what Brianna's mother has to say. So will be looking for some news here.

I saw the end of it. They had the LE on as well as BD's Mom. Mom is very angry with the three strikes rule. She said "what, we need three deaths, and THEN they'll be put away for good?" Sorry guys, that's all I really remember. Dr. Phil is on every night on Fox at 10:00 PM during the week, but the shows are behind the daytime shows, so the BD show should be shown again early next week, Mon - Wed I would think, at 10.

Thanks, TG!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Thanks, Adnoid. That was short, but she did make an interesting statement. "I don't really think these people need to be out living in society. I don't really think they can be cured.". She also stated they have made no progress in finding this person.

I must say I agree with her on both counts.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    That is one of the saddest things I've seen in awhile. The incredible heartbreak is obvious in her voice and in her eyes. I wonder how she gets up each day. To think that this "person" could watch that and feel no regret is incomprehensible. How could it possibly be worth it?? He is evil, just an evil coward.