80 year old goes down swinging...

Wow! Just like my great-grandma! Mean and sassy.
Too bad age does not make you immune to the law because she is in some trouble.

She can always plead insanity. With her age what are they gonna do?

She is fortunate that she didn't get stopped by one of those abusive cops we've been reading so much about lately! I'd love to hear her side of the story though. :D

Good grief. Either she is 80 years old and has no clue how to behave or she is senile. Either way it is a sad story IMO.

The two officers said they finally got the handcuffs on her, and she managed to wiggle out of them and threw them out the window of the police car.
She's a spunky little thing. She's definitely lucky she didn't get arrested by a 'mean' cop.

Being 80 years old don't give you a license to be hitting a cop. However obviously she has a license to drive.

My thought is she is senile - maybe beginning stages. I'm thinking of all the 80 year olds I know and they would be so embrassed.......

Hope she's okay and that she has some supportive family around.

Salem

My thought is she is senile - maybe beginning stages.
Or she belongs to the club of elderly women who say "I'm 80 years old I'll say anything I want and do what I want". LOL I have quite a few elderly neighbors who say that. They just don't care anymore. Like what are they gonna do to them? Ummm, maybe handcuff them?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back