1351 users online (259 members and 1092 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man offers money, booze in exchange for sex with young girls

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335914,00.html

And what is so sad is that one of the little girls accepts the money and the alcohol!

ugh

parents,parents, parents.

"At least one of the girls accepted money, cigarettes and flavored vodka and Mike's Hard Lemonade in exchange for sexual favors, the paper said"

(Please accept my apology for the typo in the title! D'oh!)
    Last edited by adnoid; 03-08-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Fixed typo in title!

A male friend of the girls told police that he witnessed several of the offers being made and was in the next room when two of the actual incidents took place, Maguire said.
    The incidents took place at Miranda’s Webster Street apartment and at the Marshfield store where he worked, Maguire said. (more at link)
    http://www.patriotledger.com/news/co...rts/x204253173

Now I can puke.

Predator. Does nobody check where the heck their kids are? Oh wait I did and I was a mean mom. I'm thinking thanks to kids having cellphones some parents automatically believe when they call their kids numbers the kid is where they are saying they are. No! In all honesty at that age we snuck around and BAM before you knew it someone's parent was right up in your business. Mainly my dad. It's a parents job to protect their kids from guys like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Predator. Does nobody check where the heck their kids are? Oh wait I did and I was a mean mom. I'm thinking thanks to kids having cellphones some parents automatically believe when they call their kids numbers the kid is where they are saying they are. No! In all honesty at that age we snuck around and BAM before you knew it someone's parent was right up in your business. Mainly my dad. It's a parents job to protect their kids from guys like this.