1088 users online (225 members and 863 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

IN - Couple Injured Infant In Tug Of War Fight

I am not involing myself in this but wanted you guys to see it.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/15526093/detail.html

INDIANAPOLIS -- A couple charged with abusing their infant son appeared in court Friday as chilling details of the abuse the boy allegedly suffered came to light, including an incident in which they pulled the child in a tug-of-war-style fight, according to court documents.

Not guilty pleas were entered for Todd Spears and Simone Hamilton (both pictured), both 19, at their initial hearing, 6News' Julie Pursley reported.

Seven-week-old Jaden Spears remained at Riley Hospital for Children suffering from broken bones all over his tiny body

I am speechless! I can not belive this, did I read this wrong!? God what is wrong with people anymore, the things humans do to babies in just sickening and chilling.

Myspace

Simone Hamilton says it's time for fun as her Myspace heading. No mention of a baby that I can see. I'm almost certain I got the right chick because her top friend is mad as h*ll. Justifiably!http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=66128457

My gosh! That poor baby deserves so much better.

WTF is wrong with people? I want to wring both of the fricking necks right now!!
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Brefie View Post
    WTF is wrong with people? I want to wring both of the fricking necks right now!!
    You mean ya wanna grab them from under the arms while someone gets the other end and play tug of war with them? Such a sin. Poor little baby.

Spears was charged with attempted murder, aggravated battery, neglect of a dependent and battery to a child.

Police said he injured the infant to the point that the baby had to be placed in several casts.

Lovett said he was surprised to learn of the alleged abuse the prosecutor's office said was inflicted by his nephew.

"Yes, very (surprised) because of his upbringing -- he was not brought up in an environment like that," Lovett said.
    Sounds like nthe uncle loves the baby.

Hope both parents rot.