865 users online (108 members and 757 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Search For Missing Knott Co. Child Continues 35 Years Later

http://www.lex18.com/story/33764498/...35-years-later

Nearly 35 years ago, a young boy disappeared in Eastern Kentucky.

Kelly Junior Hollan was just 6-years-old the last time he was seen in 1982.

“For lack of a better, a better term, he just kind of disappeared into thin air,” said Trooper Jody Sims with the Kentucky State Police.

Although tips and leads have turned up little to nothing in the investigation, KSP Detective Chris Collins has taken on the case that has little evidence.

“I think it's safe to say someone, still in this world, knows what happened to him,” said Trooper Sims.

The last time police got a tip was in 2015. They hope people will continue to talk about the case and report information to State Police.

Bump for him

Bumping for Kelly.

Nothing new. Bump!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

What does that area look like now?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    I also agree with Jinkz1979,

I would have to go back and reread the posts, but my gut instinct told me at the time, I did not trust Kelly's Mother. It is not only Kelly being out for that length of time, but for her to just go about her business and not have him not come in for a change of clothes, a snack, a nap, considering a child that young, spells neglect to me.

Satch

PS. Charlie Project seems to have updated information on the case. Do we have anything about the Mother's boyfriend or the specific "Criminal Histories" of the neighbors? More likely that this little guy sadley met with foul play than just wondered off IMO. Here is the data from Charlie Project:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hollan_kelly.html
    I go back and forth on this one, but foul play at the hands of a neighbor is a possibility. A predator could have used the cold weather as a opportunity and said to the boy, "Hey Pal, how'd you like to come in for a cup of hot chocolate to get warm?" Kids tend to be very trusting. Even though they're often told not to talk to strangers, very few pay attention to that advice.

It's also possible, though, that the boy wandered off and died accidentally. In cases like this, we often learn that the initial search area was way too small.

The mother's delay in contacting police could mean she knows something, but it could also mean that she was simply neglectful.

Quote Originally Posted by 4SAM View Post
    What does that area look like now?
    Probably much the same as it did then. There's abandoned mines there, too. Back then, when it snowed so much, we didn't really get that much snow, at least in my memory, and it was a big deal. We didn't have all that snow gear like they do now. It seems though, that if he'd wandered off into the wooded areas, or into a mine, with that much snow, there'd been footprints to follow, leading out of his yard, and into the woods. Unless he was just all over the place and with other kids.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

​Note: My "r" key is still sticking off and on. Thanks for your cont'd. patience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4