1178 users online (196 members and 982 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Virginia Law Takes Aim At Adults Who French Kiss Minors

Sounds good to me!!!

RICHMOND, Va. Adults who French kiss a child younger than 13 would be required to register as a sex offender under legislation passed out of the General Assembly on Saturday.
    Those convicted of tongue-kissing a child would be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine.
    The House passed the legislation 96-1 and the Senate 39-0. It now heads to Gov. Timothy M. Kaine.
    Del. Riley Ingram, R-Hopewell, introduced the legislation on behalf of a woman whose 10-year-old daughter was French-kissed by the 62-year-old husband of her babysitter. The only crime prosecutors could charge the man with was contributing to the delinquency of a minor, which did not require that he register as a sex offender.
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336231,00.html

Ick, that poor, poor 10 yr old daughter. **shuddering** at the thought.

Can we also make a law for weird relatives that give big, wet, almost french-kisses at family events?

Sorry. Back on topic.

How about a law for them freaky old men that grab kids onto their lap and tickle them and the poor kid is squirming to get away and they just keep it up and hold the kid hostage practically. I so hate that. There's a huge difference when a loved one just tickles a kid messing around. I mean the ones ya see these poor kids terrified and the freaks got them on their laps. Well, I best not even get started cause that makes me cringe. Also, French kidss a kid under 13? So, an adult french kissing a 14 year old is not a crime I guess? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    So, an adult french kissing a 14 year old is not a crime I guess?
    Great point!
    Above is my opinion only