Found Deceased CA - Chiquita Ford, 34, Oakland, Sept 2007 - Pregnant

InterestedNHelping

Researcher
Reaction score
http://www.ktvu.com/news/15548370/detail.html

UNDATED -- The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office confirmed Sunday that bones discovered in Los Gatos Mountains in unincorporated Santa Clara County are human remains.

A transient collecting bottles and cans found the bones at about 6 p.m. Friday in a rugged, rural area near Black and Beardsley roads and reported them to the sheriff's office.

Investigators sectioned off the area in a grid and were sifting through the top layers of earth looking for evidence, Morrissey said.

more at link

Gosh, so many missing people from that area. Plus, who knows how old these bones are??? Hopefully, some family gets some answers.

Authorities: Clothing found with bones near Lexington Reservoir

Click photo to enlarge

Santa Clara County sheriff's detectives say the woman who... ( Santa Clara County Sheriff's Dep )«12»The woman who was killed and buried above Lexington Reservoir was wearing a dark-colored Coogi hooded sweatshirt, authorities said today.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department released two photos of a hoodie similar to the one the victim was wearing.

Sgt. Don Morrissey said detectives are still attempting to identify the victim and hope information about what she was wearing will help. They are reviewing all unresolved missing person cases. Those cases include 42-year-old Jeanine Harms of Los Gatos, 18-year-old Kristen Modafferi and 33-year-old Elizabeth Whited, both of San Francisco; 27-year-old Tony Jenkins of San Jose; and 42-year-old Ylva Hagner of Palo Alto.

Morrissey said Wednesday that the skeletal remains found in the Los Gatos mountains were of an adult female who was killed. The remains were "mostly complete," minus a few small bones, Morrissey said.

A man collecting cans for recycling stumbled across the bones last Friday. The area was cordoned off by deputies and fully searched the next day.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_8575956?source=rss

Jacket may be clue to identity of body

The woman who was killed and buried above Lexington Reservoir was wearing a dark-colored Coogi hooded sweatshirt (Australian clothing manufacturer) that is helping detectives narrow their search for her identity.

Santa Clara County sheriff's spokesman Don Morrissey said Friday that the "hoodie" the victim was wearing went into production in mid-2007 and is no longer made. That puts to rest speculation that the remains belonged to one of the most publicized missing-person cases in the valley: Jeanine Harms of Los Gatos, who disappeared after a date in 2001.

"Where it was located and the condition it was located in makes us fairly confident we can rule out Jeanine Harms," Morrissey said. "Mid-2007, that gives us the time frame."

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnewsheadlines/ci_8583178

Have they ever found - (and I'm drawing a blank after I write this) Hans is the ex or soon to be ex suspected of killing her - Reiser or Reisling? That's fairly recent too.

Hans Reiser is on trial for killing his soon to be ex wife.

I don't think the fact that its made in australia means your looking for a missing australian.

SNIP
http://youtube.com/watch?v=M9a6jIQ-0nk

http://www.drjays.com/shop/G1-V53764-R319/coogi.html
snarkymalarkey, why would you think they were looking for an Australian??

When I saw the picture of the hoodie sweatshirt and the maker Coogi, I wondered where it was made, as it obviously was a unique brand, not sold by everybody, so i looked it up to find it was an Australian company (struggling). I would think they are checking the distributioin list of the shops that handled that hoodie sweatshirt, to possibly be able to focus in on an area where a young lady was missing from, between 5, and 8, months ago.

What about the young woman who was missing in CA, Donna something...was she ever found? Something about she went out on a blind date with a guy that ended up being a sex offender?

What about the young woman who was missing in CA, Donna something...was she ever found? Something about she went out on a blind date with a guy that ended up being a sex offender?

Her Name is Donna Jou, I think that's is how it's spelled. Funny when I saw title of thread, she was the first one I thought of and was going to post her name, then I saw your post! Could it be her?? Donna has been missing since June 23, 2007 she is 19 years old.

Her Name is Donna Jou, I think that's is how it's spelled. Funny when I saw title of thread, she was the first one I thought of and was going to post her name, then I saw your post! Could it be her?? Donna has been missing since June 23, 2007 she is 19 years old.

Yes, that's it, and I could have sworn that when they got the guy she was with, he eventually confessed to killing her and dumping her in the CA mountains somewhere?

Yes, that's it, and I could have sworn that when they got the guy she was with, he eventually confessed to killing her and dumping her in the CA mountains somewhere?
That was about 375 miles South of Los Gatos, near Los Angeles, Los Gatos is about 65 miles South of San Francisco, and 10-15 miles from me.

That was about 375 miles South of Los Gatos, near Los Angeles, Los Gatos is about 65 miles South of San Francisco, and 10-15 miles from me.

OK, so likely not her then. Thanks, Buzz.

The guy they arrested was John Steven Burgess, he also goes by the name "Sinjin." Donna met him online, they decided to meet in person. Burgess picked her up near her home on a motorcycle in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. They went to a party at a house located in Los Angeles, that was rented by Burgess, that was the last time Donna was seen. Burgess was later arrested for failing to register as a sex offender and drug possession. He remains in jail, LE still believes he is a suspect in Donna's disappearance.

I looked it up.. and it seems the coogi brand is kinda hip hop. The coogi mens clothing is baggy. And had a few websites referring coogi clothing as hip hop style.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back