1237 users online (279 members and 958 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #3

Continue here please

Link to thread #1

Link to thread #2

<<My feeling (having worked at several ad agencies before) is that no one at Publicis would have anything to do with his disappearance. Ad agencies are fun, friendly places to work - most of the time. A place like Publicis I think would be!>>

I used to work for a division of what is now Publicis, albeit not on the advertising side and not in Seattle, and it was a fun, friendly place for some folks and a nasty, political place for others. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom View Post

I used to work for a division of what is now Publicis, albeit not on the advertising side and not in Seattle, and it was a fun, friendly place for some folks and a nasty, political place for others. JMHO.
    I think that's true of any agency. All the creative types I've ever known have liked to keep their heads down and steer clear of the politics.

Okay we have ruled out anyone at work, we/ve ruled out Christine, that leaves him being involved in a robbery/carjacking or a walk off. So it would seem we keep coming back to those two possibilities. Until there is more info released on the car as far as fingerprints and evidence back from the lab we can't rule out the robbery/carjacking ides.
    JMHO

You have ruled out everyone from his work BECAUSE of what? Are you basing that on someone saying they use to work at another ad agency and it was fun?? I'd like to know if all of them he had contact with were interviewed. I'm not saying someone from work did anything to Nicholas but I certainly wouldn't rule it out based on what we know.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Okay we have ruled out anyone at work, we/ve ruled out Christine, that leaves him being involved in a robbery/carjacking or a walk off. So it would seem we keep coming back to those two possibilities. Until there is more info released on the car as far as fingerprints and evidence back from the lab we can't rule out the robbery/carjacking ides.
    JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    You have ruled out everyone from his work BECAUSE of what? Are you basing that on someone saying they use to work at another ad agency and it was fun?? I'd like to know if all of them he had contact with were interviewed. I'm not saying someone from work did anything to Nicholas but I certainly wouldn't rule it out based on what we know.
    --
    I see what you are saying. Do you think there is an obvious or hidden motive by someone at his work?

Has Christine said why she thinks her husband has been murdered? I understand that she thinks he would not walk out on her and the kids but what would point to murder so soon? She has stated that LE is 30 steps ahead of all of us so could it be something they told her that we are not privy to?

No, I don't know that there is any obvious or hidden motive for anyone at work to have done something to Nicholas. I can't say that there wasn't though. I don't know the entire work situation. I don't know how many were under him or over him or any of the other details. I just know that a person at work was the last known person to have seen Nicholas. With that information, I won't rule out the possibility that someone at his work could be responsible for Nicholas's disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    I see what you are saying. Do you think there is an obvious or hidden motive by someone at his work?

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    No, I don't know that there is any obvious or hidden motive for anyone at work to have done something to Nicholas. I can't say that there wasn't though. I don't know the entire work situation. I don't know how many were under him or over him or any of the other details. I just know that a person at work was the last known person to have seen Nicholas. With that information, I won't rule out the possibility that someone at his work could be responsible for Nicholas's disappearance.
    Okay, I guess its kinda like those 50&#37; are above and 50% are below the average kind of statements.

I agree it is, yet another, possibility.

Arrow Something sweet

In searching around online for what I could find, I came across a sweet comment Nicholas made 4 months ago on someone's Flickr account.

It's a simple post, but sounds like he was happy at home at that point.

responding to Dimples post from last thread

Holy frijoles!!!!!
    Wow - what is that all about? I agree, that is way weird and it sounds like that person is privy to some inside information...

Here is the post she is talking about:

suggest2watchBusTrainLineStops Says:
    February 21, 2008 at 11:35 pm I would suggest you watch the Grey Hound Bus line or any other Bus service or train service stop areas. It only costs $92 to get to Los Angeles CA and then again you should watch the Airlines: ie: Seattle airport to Honolulu.
    My prayers with you.

Quote from Dimples:
    "Read the comments to this post on the blog about him missing.....now why would someone say this? It seems like it quite possibly could have been from a co-worker since it is all publicis posts on the blog....

http://agencyspy.wordpress.com/2008/...isco/#comments
    "

Czech this out. From an internet search on "nicholas francisco" and Hawaii.

From http://www.tribbleagency.com/?p=759
    Christine,
    I am from Maui, Hawaii and you and your family are in our prayers. My Baby Sister Kai is married to your Uncle John. I have ask all of my family and friends to pray for you, the children, and the rest of your family.
    God Bless you all. And Mahalo to all of you for your help in searching for Nicholas.
    Fran
    Last edited by dangermouse; 03-10-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: deleted confusing part

Quote from wife&#180;s blog:
    there is NO PROOF of him leaving willing and there is NO PROOF of foul play. there is not a SHRED of evidence pointing in either direction.

Based on info currently available to the public I can&#180;t see how anyone could possibly be ruled in OR out if foul play should be the case.
    From the sheer lack of evidence of foul play I&#180;m inclined to believe he left voluntarily. In spite of herself pointing out there&#180;s no proof of either foul play or him leaving, wife seems convinced he somehow met with foul play. I would like to know why. Is it just that walking off is out of character for him? That&#180;s what most families think of their loved ones later found to have done just that.

To me it just sounds like more speculation..anything is possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Holy frijoles!!!!!
    Wow - what is that all about? I agree, that is way weird and it sounds like that person is privy to some inside information...

Here is the post she is talking about:

suggest2watchBusTrainLineStops Says:
    February 21, 2008 at 11:35 pm I would suggest you watch the Grey Hound Bus line or any other Bus service or train service stop areas. It only costs $92 to get to Los Angeles CA and then again you should watch the Airlines: ie: Seattle airport to Honolulu.
    My prayers with you.

Quote from Dimples:
    "Read the comments to this post on the blog about him missing.....now why would someone say this? It seems like it quite possibly could have been from a co-worker since it is all publicis posts on the blog....

http://agencyspy.wordpress.com/2008/...isco/#comments"

True - it could be nothing, but I just thought it was an odd thing to speculate about out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    To me it just sounds like more speculation..anything is possible though.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast