Mark Lunsford & Tom Bassano; Two Men, One Cause

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am going to make this thread into a mini book. Mark Lunsford and Tom Bassano have joined forces to get tougher laws to protect our children against evil crimes.

AA_Tom_First_pix_for_WS.jpg

My Name is Tom, On march 2 3:00 pm 2008 I will take the first step of the most important day of my life. I am running from California to Florida in an effort to raise awarness and support to fight, prevent, capture and aid in the post treatment of survivors of child predaters. I will run 3000 miles in 90 days from coast to coast to help support organizations to keep our children safe and the building of Child Advocacy Centers across the Nation. I was Inspired By Mark Lunsford who Had a daughter the same age as my own. Mark and his Daughter Jesicca Marie Lunsford, went through a Nightmare that no one in there sane mind could ever imagine a horrer story beyond a Stephen King novel. Mark Picked up the pieces of his shattered Life and now spends his Time Protecting all of the children in the world including my own. The Jessica Lunsford act is almost passed in every state. I dont Have a lot of money or Power and I am not a great speaker, I am a great runner so with the help of Patricia Walker of the CACCC and Mark I will do what I do Best and Place My foot on every square foot of ground from California to Florida, Coast to Coast, as I Run for the Innocent if anyone is interested in helping in this project or would like more info please leave me a message.

March 10, 2008 - Monday

day 6
Current mood: sleepy
Category: Blogging

hey everyone I will make this short I am Icing my feet trying to get the swelling down rough day today every step hurt, but I made it another day and we are on schedule. I will be at the Harley Davidson at Apache Junction Tommorow from 3:30 to 5:30 so if you are in the area you can meet me there or on my way there or on my way out. I have Bracelettes and T-shirts and Tank Tops. I thank you all for your support and I enjoy reading your messages when I finish for the day also thanks to everyone who has been posting bulletins It is so important to get the word out, You know we can make a difference if we make childrens saftey an Issue and demand stiffer penalties. They will listen if we all let our congress people senetors and mayors/govenors know we dont want child predetors released back into the public we want zero tolerance on this horrific crime on humanity.
I dont want to gamble my childs life on the low odds that a short prison sentence has reformed a child predetor, we have been losing that bet and the lives of our children for far to long. Most of the crimes are repeat offences so in closing if we fail to do anything about this problem then we are also to blame.

Thank You
Tommy

AA_Tom_day6_AZ.jpg

AA_Tom_day6_AZ_bra4inday6_morebrast.jpg

SOME HUMOR ALONG MY JOURNEY,I'VE FOUND MORE BRA'S THEN ROAD KILL.
AA_Tom_day6_takingabreak_needsaburg.jpg

OUT IN NO MAN'S LAND IN AZ. I NEED A BURGER AND SOME WATER AND A BREAK.

Wonderful thread Wind. Thanks for posting these lovely pictures.:blowkiss:

Fantastic, get us the info so we can make banners and get this out over MySpace!

Gosh this just tears me up. Thanks for the info Windy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back