Drew Peterson Interview Tonight 3/11/08

IWABWU

Reaction score
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen Live TONIGHT At A Special Time, 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 5PM Pacific - Guests Include Drew Peterson, Joel Brodsky, Vanessa Leggett, Robin Sax, Pat Brown and Scared Monkey “Lisa”

Dana’s hard-hitting lineup this week includes:

Former Bolingbrook, Illinois Police Sergeant Drew Peterson and his attorney Joel Brodsky

Vanessa Legett, Robin Sax and Pat Brown from Women In Crime INK
Scared Monkey “Lisa” discusses the recent Aruban protest at the St. Louis travel show

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT A SPECIAL TIME:
8PM EASTERN, 7 CENTRAL, 6 MOUNTAIN, 5 PACIFIC

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

What in the world could Drew and Brodsky have left to say about this ....they have been on more shows and in print enough you would think they would back down from another interview. But this is probably arranged through their publicist so Drew can show his nearly learned new caring persona to the people. After all he needs as much practice as he can get before he ends up in court again. This is a publicity scheme from the Drew camp to stir up as much poor, pitiful me publicity as he can before he is arrested.
JMHO

The audio of the show is still available at Scared Monkeys.

One interesting point is that JAB said that Drew hired an attorney for the boys and is trying to get a transcript of the boys testimony from the first GJ hearing. They want to review that with the boys attorney so they the boys do not get caught in a perjury trap. It will take on month to a month and 1/2 to get the transcripts of the boys testimony from the GJ. So the boys will not be testifying anytime soon.

Well..I think that says it right there..if the boys told the truth last time and they tell the truth this time what is the problem JAB?

Also very concerned once again for the boys. Does Drew have a right to know what is in that transcript from the boys testimony? Does it matter..because you know the boys' attorney will discuss it with Drew. They may as well let Drew in the GJ room with the boys when they testify for all the good this is going to do. That is not fair to the boys that their father will know everything that they have said and everything that they are going to say..

I pray Stacy's body is found before any of this has to take place. They can arrest Drew and then let the boys testify once they are in a safe environment.
JMHO

What I thought was telling in the interview was that DrewP was acting like he was being protective of the boys.... but the boys have already been given immunity. There is no need for that protectiveness.

I agree DD, if the boys told the truth the first time, then it should be something they remember and could tell again. I think that JAB just wants the transcript for defense purposes and is using the "protecting the boys" excuse to get it. After all, there is no need for the "protection."

If the boys were induced to lie, I can't help but wonder what kind of H they have been put through since, with being forced to try to remember what they said in the GJ so that they can say the same thing again.

Did anyone else notice that when DrewP was talking about the "honorable life" he has led, he went right into his resume as a police officer (without any discussion of his firing)....with no mention of his treatment of his wives or his life as a husband and father?

Did anyone else notice that when DrewP was talking about the "honorable life" he has led, he went right into his resume as a police officer (without any discussion of his firing)....with no mention of his treatment of his wives or his life as a husband and father?

Yes!! He interchanges the word "honorable" with "egotistical".

It is like in his mind, his life as a police officer is all that counts and should cover for any deficiencies in his life. And his role as husband and father was a minor thing, inconsequential compared to other parts of his life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back