1232 users online (203 members and 1029 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900

    "Creepy Gnome" stalking village

    Saw this on various news outlets... while it is laughable, the "little" person is actually scaring people.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336750,00.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Saw this on various news outlets... while it is laughable, the "little" person is actually scaring people.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336750,00.html
    I can understand why

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome.

    I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720
    All gnomes are evil.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome.

    I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!

    I love the Travelocity gnome!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome.

    I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!


    The scream at the end scared the hell out of me too Taximom, I think Gnomes are cute.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    212
    What
    the
    hellllll
    was
    that

    ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,530
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    All gnomes are evil.
    OMG! That is so untrue! I collect the ugliest ones I find. I leave them on my front porch for the kids to notice. They usually only last a day, then they go "missing".

    My 13 yr old and her best friend hide them so I can't find them.

    /until the time they buried a particularly ugly one made of concrete, head down in the back yard. I hunted forever for that thing. I found it with the lawn mower.
    //fixed the lawn mower
    ///tells them that they're their long lost brothers and the children are just jealous cause I love the gnomes more than them
    ////therapy for the win!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Karole28 View Post
    OMG! That is so untrue! I collect the ugliest ones I find. I leave them on my front porch for the kids to notice. They usually only last a day, then they go "missing".
    You might want to check Argentina!

    LoL @ the Travelocity gnome... I, too, instantly thought of it. As for the scream: it was a scary scream, but it made me ponder just how scary was the "gnome" to bring on such a scream. *shivers*

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Just saw this: someone has started calling the "gnome" the "Evilocity Roaming Gnome". LoL


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    You might want to check Argentina!
    I don't give mine passports

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    345
    I just watched the French movie "Amelie" last night where a stewardess takes pictures of a gnome at landmarks throughout the world.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    gnome-matter what anyone else says, that was a hilarious scream at the end. :-)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,530
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    gnome-matter what anyone else says, that was a hilarious scream at the end. :-)
    Boo! bad pun! bad!

    lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Karole28 View Post
    Boo! bad pun! bad!

    lol
    Honestly, I've yet to meet a GOOD pun. :-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Fiji - Eseroma 'Pita' Kenakawa, 57, Vunivutu Village, Macuata, 27 June 2016
    By Gardener1850 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 05:35 PM
  2. Polish police in a lather over creepy "initiation" photos
    By mysticrose in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 10:54 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM