1216 users online (206 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    One of our posters (looking back to see who) did these to show what she may have looked like.

I did those, and they are still in a folder on my desktop and I see the little thumbnails every day. I would love to put this one to rest

I don't think the drawn sketches of JD are very good at all because I do not think they even resemble her If you use those to try and find out who she is you won't be able to because the girl in the real pictures and the other ones do not look alike at all. IMO

Pictures from Attemptoidentify Myspace, they visited here, where MJD was found, and prayed. What an amazing group!

There isn't any post in the eliminated thread that LE has ruled out Stephanie Benton, who disappeared in Arizona in 1995 . Its a long shot but hope LE has looked into this.

I just want to commend SieSie for the photo comparisons! They're amazing.

I am blown away at the resemblance between Ekaterina and MJD with that photo.

One more thing, SieSie can you do a comparison like the previous ones you did, for DANYEL SPARPANA?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    One more thing, SieSie can you do a comparison like the previous ones you did, for DANYEL SPARPANA?
    Wow - I can really see a resemblance with Danyel! She was blond, but most likely her hair color would have changed as she got older. Wow, if MJD was her - or another little girl gone missing at such a young age, I fear we will never be able to ID her! What if he sold her or gave her away? Whoever had her would not step forward in a million years. Unless they called it in anonymously.....that could happen! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    I haven't checked this forum for ages, I don't know what made me decide to check on the progress tonight, but I'm glad I did! I'd be happy to do a comparison - do you have a link for the information for Danyel - is she on CharleyProject or DoeNetwork or what?

ETA: Never mind, I just did a quick Google search and found her photo - will work on the comparison...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Thank you so much SieSie! Seeing them side-by-side makes me think it's not a match. What do ya'll think???

When I sent in Danyel as a possible match (a while ago) from the response I got from Suzi was that it may be possible that the road rash could have hid a scar on her knee. She stated that Danyel had not be investigated and she would send this information on to the investigating team. Since then, there hasn't been any information on if she was ruled out due to obvious physical differences or if she was checked in anyway. I will send an email to Suzi again in the near future checking on this.

I just viewed the hospital pic.

Omggggggggggggg……that was hard. That upset me. I wasn’t expecting to have such ‘feelings’……looking at her like that……wow.

She also looks MUCH different to me.

K..Omggggggggggggggg, again....can anyone even see the freakin' ring???

The sandles are different then I imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    I used Photoshop and tried to blend the skin tone so you could see what she might look like without the bruising...

I don't think that the image the NCMEC has looks anything like her - her face looks too long, her eyebrows look too close together, and even her chin looks bigger/longer. Do you guys think this is a good example of what she might've looked like??
    Not at all!! I think that sketch looks like a complete different person
    Last edited by christine2448; 08-23-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    I don't think MJD looks anything like these girls or the sketch on the posts IMO
    I like Sandige, but I think her DOB makes her pretty young now that we have the hosp picture.

What I like about Baskin was that she went by her middle name, Christy, which sounds like the recollection LDJ had of her street name...Cory...

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    I just viewed the hospital pic.

Omggggggggggggg……that was hard. That upset me. I wasn’t expecting to have such ‘feelings’……looking at her like that……wow.

She also looks MUCH different to me.
    Yeah she REALLY LOOKS SOOOO MUCH Different to ME TOOOO

Hey who did the composite that Shaine thought looked most like her???

is it possible to do something w/this hospital pic??? remove tubes etc she looks like a different person to me wth??

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast