758 users online (82 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oh Yeah... From that angle she looks like a different person almost. Also, the ends of her hair appear to be brown. Or am I seeing things?
    Last edited by LaWanda; 07-24-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by LaWanda View Post
    Oh Yeah... From that angle she looks like a different person almost. Also, the ends of her hair appear to be brown. Or am I seeing things?

I think at this point we totally have no idea what her natural color was. It looks like she had it died so many times. In the hospital pic she appears to have blonde and even grey roots.....I think she could have any color hair!

Quote Originally Posted by LaWanda View Post
    She has blood mixed in with her hair. It is in several areas....around the neck close to the vent and at the top etc. They don't get the blood out during emergency procedures. She also has some swelling due to the accident that gives her a different appearance than the photo of her at death.

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    Yeah she REALLY LOOKS SOOOO MUCH Different to ME TOOOO

Hey who did the composite that Shaine thought looked most like her???

is it possible to do something w/this hospital pic??? remove tubes etc she looks like a different person to me wth??
    I can try, but that hospital picture is taken at such an odd angle.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Actually, I think if I just make her face a bit thinner in the original composite, we might have a winner.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

This might be a little creepy lol but here she is with a slightly thinner face and more makeup.

Can someone put the hospital pic next to the morgue pic? I'm hopeless with that sort of thing. Its amazing the difference between the two. They really cleaned her up for the morgue picture. She really looks "good" if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    This might be a little creepy lol but here she is with a slightly thinner face and more makeup.
    wow, you do incredible stuff w/pics/computer.....freakin' amazing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marysawol View Post
    Is that a scar coming up from her mouth (on the left side)? Or is it tape residue?
    it's residue from the tape adhesive.

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Can someone put the hospital pic next to the morgue pic? I'm hopeless with that sort of thing. Its amazing the difference between the two. They really cleaned her up for the morgue picture. She really looks "good" if you know what I mean.
    Yeah. It looks like they photoshopped a lot of it. Like the hole on the right side of her head has been edited out, and they moved her hair over the area that was shaved before snapping a photo. She really does look more "angelic" than most morgue photos I've seen..

the ring looks BIG to me, and like a mans ring.....so I think those initials are NOT hers

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    the ring looks BIG to me, and like a mans ring.....so I think those initials are NOT hers
    I thought it looked big too, until I looked at other things around it. Then it still looked big. That style ring, though, is a lady's ring, Maybe a big lady?

I think the ring is a man's ring and was possibly worn on his pinky finger.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Do we know what size the ring was? Maybe we can narrow it down to a possible finger for a man or woman.

I think it was fmw who said the detective believes the ring to be a man's ring...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast