779 users online (115 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Would you all go back and take another look at her tattoo? My husband says it's not a heart. It's a butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    Looking at the photos side by side, I realize that the post mortem photos must have been altered to cover the injuries to the forehead. Unless the marks on her forehead aren't injuries. But looking closely at the ME's photos, it appears that there has been some alteration of the photo.
    I think the marks on her forehead are stains. They follow the same pattern as that brown gunk they have on her in the hospital photos.

I could see a similarity with a butterfly, but homemade tattoos, which this one looks like, depending on how they're done will come out with weird imperfections. My friend used a needle, thread, and indian ink and hand 'stabbed' another friends' tattoo into his skin. The speed at which you 'stab' the ink into them can result in weird details.

Regarding the drivers license.. I'm thinking it's LDJ's because if it was MJD's she would not be a UID.

I don't think it's blood. #19730036 shows an angle of the light where it looks like just scuff marks.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Can you look at the light inside the glove box-looked like blood on it to me...

Yeah. Like that. I could see it just as soon as he said it. I really think he might be right about it. I mean dang...even a jailhouse tat of a heart isn't usually that off balance. But it DOES look like a butterfly now that he pointed it out. The thing is, I've combed thousands of missing girls, and I've disregarded anyone who was listed with other kinds of tattoos, because I just knew she only had that little heart.
    Last edited by christine2448; 08-23-2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: delete quoted post w/links to pics

Quote Originally Posted by annemc2 View Post
    I'm with PFM - still waaay behind!

Was this a stolen car? The cleanliness of it and the hats in the back remind me of an old man's car (like my grandpa).

Did somebody already check out the stuff on the pink bag? It looks like a note and maybe an AZ ID on top? I'm not sophisticated enough to enlarge those to see.
    I don't know if someone answered you or not, but there is a carwash receipt in the glove box. Its a receipt that I can only read on the bottom of it,
    Thank you come again.
    Your Carwash code is 6255
    EXp. Date 02/06/99

The car was not stolen, it belonged to Alonzo. I think someone on one of the main threads was even able to get that it had been totaled a few years ago.

Could that be blood on the front, right corner of the seat? I wonder if it was swabbed and tested.
    Last edited by christine2448; 08-23-2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: delete pic link-leads to others

Quote Originally Posted by Vask View Post

Could that be blood on the front, right corner of the seat? I wonder if it was swabbed and tested.
    It is a very odd pic. No seat in front of the wheel just the cloth looking thing with what could be blood. However, until this is a verfied pic of the actual car I have hesitation.

The photos that I trust are the morgue pics and the hospital pics which are truly the same person with a different set of circumstances. Being pre and post mortem.

This child belongs to someone and is a child of the universe. Something very bad happened to her and the fact that she is not identified after all this is very disturbing. Very.
    Last edited by christine2448; 08-23-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: deleted pic links, leads to others

What is the LE officer pointing to in this photo? None of the other photos had this "frame of reference" so it made me curious. Any ideas?

@Concerned: What do you mean "No seat in front of the wheel just the cloth looking thing with what could be blood"? The stain I'm referring to is on the passenger seat, which is cloth covered.

@Zanko: He might just be holding it in place rather than pointing at something specifically.

An interesting fact though, Cowtown only has stores in 4 states: Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and New Mexico.. oddly enough the only Nevada store is in Las Vegas (where prostitution IS legal mind you). That box however looks unbeaten so I'm willing to bet they bought it at one of the Arizona stores.

http://www.cowtownboots.com/storelist.html

They only sell western wear and Harley shoes mainly, so chances are Alonzo dresses as what's called a "Vaquero" in spanish - pretty much a mexican cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    What is the LE officer pointing to in this photo? None of the other photos had this "frame of reference" so it made me curious. Any ideas?
    That box was up against the rear passenger window. The photo was taken with the door open. Maybe he was just holding it in place with his finger, in the closest original position?

Quote Originally Posted by Vask View Post

I sent an email asking about that seat. I'll see if I get an answer tomorrow.
    Last edited by christine2448; 08-23-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: deleted pic link, leads to others

Thank you FMW63. I was thinking of the photos of the car top with the finger prints. When I first looked at them I almost dismissed them as pictures of the car being "officially" sealed. That's why I was wondering if there was something interesting to see on the photo of the box that maybe I was missing. Guess not.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast