1293 users online (286 members and 1007 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyahna View Post
    She had a necklace with a ring bearing the initials D.M.A in case it's of interest to anyone.
    I don't recall reading or seeing this some where, can this be confirmed?

Thanks Meyahna!

This is amazing - can we get more info? This case just bothers me so very much. The more we have to go on - the better!

You'd have to ask the coroner the article really didn't say anything else. Someone posted other things from this article but the ring really is the only thing helpful to identify her. That's bizarre though that the guy and the girl didn't know this girl's name. I'd think when you meet someone, first thing you do is to ask them their first name.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyahna View Post
    You'd have to ask the coroner the article really didn't say anything else. Someone posted other things from this article but the ring really is the only thing helpful to identify her. That's bizarre though that the guy and the girl didn't know this girl's name. I'd think when you meet someone, first thing you do is to ask them their first name.
    I think they did know her name - at the very least - and quite possibly much more. LE totally dropped the ball on this. I wonder if they even have the names of those people or the license plate number. Something. You're not going to pick up a "hitchhiker" who asks you to drive them entirely through Arizona and not even ask their name. No way. They may not have known her life story, but they had to have known her name. Jeez. This case drives me crazy! And just now we're hearing about this ring with initials. Why????? This is something that really could have been important all this time. I am furious about this.

Yes, really, if you plan to travel with someone from AZ to FL you ask her her name. I guess actually LE might have one if they had this ring and didn't say. That's why I posted about it here, it's an important clue.

It seems there is a lot of with held information about this case, unfortunately.

maybe, just maybe

publishing a picture of the ring and necklace would bring everyone a little bit further to her ID......sort of like Princess Blue...

Quote Originally Posted by VASHLEY88 View Post
    It seems there is a lot of with held information about this case, unfortunately.

But WHY?

more details on what jewelry she had with her!

Dentals: Available. She had dental fillings.

Jewelry: 1 Yellow metal earring with clear stone,
    2 yellow metal (gold) earrings with black stones, one white (silver) metal navel ring.

Her DNA is also in the system. Not sure if it was before or not.....Still waiting to hear on clothes she was actually in though

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    But WHY?
    I dunnnoooo.. but it's frustrating! Did she jump out of the car naked? What is the deal with the clothing items?!

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    Just read this again...I still have the e-mail correspondence with the forensic artist....she did NOT want it posted. We did find out that those were NOT the clothes she was wearing...and the artist never got back to me. Sorry I didn't check this out sooner...I was away from WS for a while for personal stuff =)

Clothing

From the police reports:

A white spaghetti-strap shirt, black skirt
    A pair of white Guess brand high-heeled sandals were found in the car,
    that may have been hers, though there was no mention of her shoes anywhere.

updated

Quote Originally Posted by fmw63 View Post
    From the police reports:
    A white shirt, black skirt
    A pair of white Guess brand high-heeled sandals were found in the car, police confirmed not belonging to LDJ,
    gold chain with gold signet ring, diamond cross pendant, diamond stud earrings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2