1244 users online (202 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Dino Schwertz Accused of Raping 10-Year-Olds, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337028,00.html

Dino Jay Schwertz, 41, of Slidell, was booked at the City Jail over the weekend with six counts of aggravated rape against the 10-year-olds.
    Since his arrest was made public on Monday, two more boys have come forward with allegations of indecent behavior by Schwertz, who once worked at W.L. Abney Elementary School. (more plus mug shot at link)

Sick Sob!!!
    Above is my opinion only

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    How repulsive. My son is around that age and I feel sick to my stomach thinking about someone harming him. SICKO!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

We are not too far from Slidell, my good friends cousin is one of the boys that was molested. The family is devestated, sick and horrified. He is such a sweet child who has never hurt anyone and this is absolutley sickening.The child has been having serious mental problems for some time, they know why now. i have never known anyone is this postion that I know of. I was sick when she told me about it and the things done.

Those poor kids!

I wonder if his leaving the elem school and being sent to Northshore high school was of his own doings or did someone know something rather than just the fulltime job aspect?

I live 20 mins from Slidell. There are a bunch of pissed off people down this way. Visited some local boards this am and let's just say it's a good thing they can't get to the dude. Heard mention something along the lines of whack it off, bayou's, gators and not finding the body.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters View Post
    We are not too far from Slidell, my good friends cousin is one of the boys that was molested. The family is devestated, sick and horrified. He is such a sweet child who has never hurt anyone and this is absolutley sickening.The child has been having serious mental problems for some time, they know why now. i have never known anyone is this postion that I know of. I was sick when she told me about it and the things done.
    my heart goes out to that poor child and others that suffered at the hands of this evil man. i will pray for them.

How terrible. I just do not understand this world. My heart goes out to the young man and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by BhamMama View Post
    Those poor kids!

I wonder if his leaving the elem school and being sent to Northshore high school was of his own doings or did someone know something rather than just the fulltime job aspect?

I live 20 mins from Slidell. There are a bunch of pissed off people down this way. Visited some local boards this am and let's just say it's a good thing they can't get to the dude. Heard mention something along the lines of whack it off, bayou's, gators and not finding the body.
    SOmeone said (hear say I am sure) that he had done stuff like this elsewhere. have you heard that?
    Someone also told me they were on to him at the elementary school, but that may be false b/c Northshore is in the same school system, i belive they would have known when he switched jobs.

I'm sorry for all the boys hurt by this POS. I agree, drop him in with the gators.

Here's some of his internet footprints:
    http://www.gopetition.com/msg.php?msgid=100670&isearch=
    Sounds like his wife knew what he was up to...

Katrina Survivor - Picture and survival story
    http://www.nola.com/katrina/pages/102705/1027B03.pdf

Another pic:
    http://groups.msn.com/AnointedOnesBa...38440304563030
    2nd picture from the bottom. Him and his then-fiancee. Don't know if she's currently in his life.

More info from a town forum about him here:
    http://forums.thetowntalk.com/viewto...762c104b845d81

He's had a protective order against him from the woman

PATTI BELCHER vs DINO J SCHWERTZ Suit #:200313575Division:EJudge:WILLIAM J BURRISCause:PROTECTIVE ORDERFile Date:7/29/2003

and and injunction here:

Title:VALSIN C VANNEY JR vs DINO JAY SCHWERTZDescription: Suit #:200612184Division:AJudge:RAYMOND S. CHILDRESSCause:INJUNCTIONFile Date:5/19/2006

He's also had Bank Fraud, harrassing phone calls, roaming dogs and a host of others.

Go here, look on the left hand side, online records search. Criminal records

Surname=SCHWERTZGiven=DINO JAYDOB=8/30/1966

http://www.sttammanyclerk.org/main/index.asp

SOmeone said (hear say I am sure) that he had done stuff like this elsewhere. have you heard that?
    Someone also told me they were on to him at the elementary school, but that may be false b/c Northshore is in the same school system, i belive they would have known when he switched jobs.
    Not heard that but have heard that he has quite the temper and ugly mouth.

I didn't watch it, but my frinds said on the news last night that he has no prior cases against him as far as sex crimes go. More kids have come forward though and his parents have a restraining order against him since he threatened to kill them.

I have been in the Columbus City School system for 20+yrs. I believe if there were allegations of abuse,the offender would be moved to another school
    until formal charges are filed. Every employee of CCS is to have a BCI
    background check(at our expense) before the start of school next year.
    Longgggggg over due.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast