Man, 47, beats pregnant girlfriend, 17, with sword

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.thetowntalk.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080312/NEWS01/80312031

Upon arrival, the 17-year-old female victim told police that while at her boyfriend's house on Overton, he beat her with his sword because he did not like the way she was talking to him at the time, according to the police report.

Police did not observe any marks on the victim.
(more at link)

No arrests, but they made out a report. ?!

What the h-e-double hockeysticks is a 47 yr old man doing getting a 17 yr old pregnant?!

What the h-e-double hockeysticks is a 47 yr old man doing getting a 17 yr old pregnant?!
You want I should write a list Taxi Mom? Cause Lord knows thishappens all the time. I wanna puke and that sans the sword. Many aspects. It's give and take. Kind of like that bat s*it crazy chick who was in her 20's stabbed her boyfriend was in his 70's. People are needy.

You want I should write a list Taxi Mom? Cause Lord knows thishappens all the time. I wanna puke and that sans the sword. Many aspects. It's give and take. Kind of like that bat s*it crazy chick who was in her 20's stabbed her boyfriend was in his 70's. People are needy.
"bat s*it crazy chick" <------------:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"bat s*it crazy chick" <------------:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHA, they are everywhere, Dean. She's younger and more agile I bet. She could have at least ran maybe. I save the bat s*it crazies for special ocassions. I'm betting the lottery I'm gonna win she'll forgive the ol' dude.

HAHAHAHA, they are everywhere, Dean. She's younger and more agile I bet. She could have at least ran maybe. I save the bat s*it crazies for special ocassions. I'm betting the lottery I'm gonna win she'll forgive the ol' dude.
You are probably right! :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back