1538 users online (274 members and 1264 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by nicknjessesmom View Post
    What about Rachel Mellon?
    Date of Birth - 10/13/82
    Date Missing - 1/31/96
    Missing from - Bolingbrook, Illinois

She's listed as having hazel eyes, they look greenish blue in some photos I've seen and brown in others. She's listed as Asian but she's biracial..mother from the Philippines, father white. She only looks vaguely Asian in certain photos. Rachel's face shape and eyebrows is what keeps bringing me back too her. Her brows could definitely be done to that shape. Plus MJD strongly resembles Rachels biological dad IMO. The step father was the last to see her. There is an entry in her journal a few months prior to her disappearance that stepfather had touched her inappropriately. She was alone with him the day she vanished.
    Rachael Mellon is mixed, Asian and Caucasian, but I really see the Asian in her. I doubt it is her because the nose is way off, IMHO.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Exclamation Oh boy-

Christine received a some what anonymous tip regarding MJD and I am trying to run it down-Dear tipster, if you are reading, please respond to the email I sent you. I am available 24/7.

God Bless-and we can work through this all together.....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Christine received a some what anonymous tip regarding MJD and I am trying to run it down-Dear tipster, if you are reading, please respond to the email I sent you. I am available 24/7.

God Bless-and we can work through this all together.....
    Oh thank God. Bless you, tipster if you're reading.

Thanks believe. <3

thank you and Bless you tipster! thanks a million!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

This a very credible tip-it puts our girl possibly in Mojave County and as a runaway who had not been on the street very long. As I vet the information, I will post it so we can all watch it unfold together-I can say that if this pans out, our girl had family who loved and missed her very much-and that our girl was all we thought she was...

Peace
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

God Bless the tipster. I can only pray this is a credible lead and this beautiful young lady finally gets a name and a final farewell.

Someone else (I'm not sure if the tipster is the same person or not, nor am I going to ask) by the name of Matt O'Brien posted a message on another board claiming the girl's name was Tawnee and she was originally from Massachusetts. He also stated she was a runaway and believed that she was trying to find her way home when she made the final, fatal car ride with Fernandez and DeJong.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10