Teens Try To Rob Police Station

Cheetah

Reaction score
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Two teenage boys are in big trouble after police said that they tried to rob a South Florida police station.

"You know what, this is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen," Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Rob Vega said.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15587188/detail.html

:eek: :confused: :waitasec: But.... but.... but... :( :eek: :eek: :banghead: HOW COULD THEY NOT EXPECT TO GET CAUGHT?!! They'd better be giving a good *HARD* look at those kids' home lives, is all I've got to say. That *HAS* to be a plea for help!

Wow, they just don't teach kids anything in school these days do they. Rob banks, not police stations.

It sounds like they knew they'd get caught... they wanted to get caught... they wanted to be "famous"... even if it was being famous as a "dumb criminal"

I said on another thread this is pure genius. Little crazy *advertiser censored*'s.

I said on another thread this is pure genius. Little crazy *advertiser censored*'s.

*advertiser censored*'s :confused: :confused: :confused:

and is there another thread about them?

they did it for the fame, IMO. wanted to star in a 'reality show'. :rolleyes:

if i were their parents, i don't know which would anger/upset me more

the fact that their kids were thieves OR the fact that they were this dumb !!! lol

:waitasec: What could they really steal there???? Maybe they were craving some doughnuts and didn't have any money!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back