1169 users online (227 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Bumping to get this back to the first page. Hoping to hear some news this week as we're approaching the three week mark since this (possible) match has been submitted.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I just spoke with Lt. Tony Cuevas of the Michigan state police. He just received notification that a positive ID has been made based on dentals, and Troy's mother has been notified.

He asked me for my address and said that he is going to send a formal letter of gratitude for calling in the tip.

I also advised him that the MP and UID NamUs files are still open, and suggested that he contact NamUs to close them.

RIP Troy. Thank you for continuing all of your work on behalf of the John and Jane Does of the world, Carl.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Carl, thank you so much! You are a hero!

Yay! RIP, Troy.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    I just spoke with Lt. Tony Cuevas of the Michigan state police. He just received notification that a positive ID has been made based on dentals, and Troy's mother has been notified.

He asked me for my address and said that he is going to send a formal letter of gratitude for calling in the tip.

I also advised him that the MP and UID NamUs files are still open, and suggested that he contact NamUs to close them.
    Awesome. WTG Carl!

Well done Carl, you have done a great job for Troy and his family

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Wow! Great job!

RIP Troy.

Fantastic job Carl! I ditto what believe' said, thank you soo much for your countless hours on behalf of the missing and unidentified. And your teaching us so well, you're a terrific asset to those of us sleuthing the missing and uid's.

Sleep peacefully, Troy. Prayers said for his mother, family, friends and all who knew and loved him.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Great job Carl!!!!!

Wonderful work CarlK. You make Websleuths very proud!

Goosebumps! WTG Carl! What an amazing person you are. To give closure to a family... truly priceless.

congratulations Carl.

this one looked good from the outset but given how hard it is to actually make a match out there, I was trying not to get too optimistic. we've been let down so many times on others that looked so good.

Carl - I know the work in here is a lot like a The dedication and perserverance it takes can be overwhelming at time. I really think!

Salem

Great job Carl! Hope you sleep well knowing your hard work brought a family member home! If I'm ever in a pinch I am calling on your for your tenacity! Kudos my friend!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast