Baby born in India has two faces

When I opened this up, I thought " I bet they see this as some holy sign".. just like the baby with 8 limbs recently in India.
I don't understand how this happened, but I hope the child will live and somehow have surgery to be normal.

I know with animals the split goes through the brain and the life expectancy is extremely poor.

I guess if you're going to be born with 2 faces, it's best to be somewhere you'll be worshipped!

I guess if you're going to be born with 2 faces, it's best to be somewhere you'll be worshipped!
:clap: Absolutely!! I thought the same thing about the little girl with 8 limbs. What a beautiful baby...those chubby cheeks and full lips! God bless her!

I am wondering if they have done x-rays, which mouth does she eat with. Does she have one trachea or two. She is very precious but I hope she does not have complications steming from this.​

I'm curious too, I would like to know about her sight. I think she is a parasitic twin which usually occurs when a twin embryo begins developing in utero, but the pair does not fully seperate and only one embryo lives. She looks so sweet, bless her.

I am wondering if they have done x-rays, which mouth does she eat with. Does she have one trachea or two. She is very precious but I hope she does not have complications steming from this.​
Gosh, I was wondering the same thing. Do you feed both sides or is there only one stomach? Kind of strange. I wonder if the doctors know much about her condition yet. The article really doesn't give much information does it?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wow.

I bet one of the faces does not work at all... much like a parasitic twin... God bless her.

There was a guy in China that had something similar. He looked VERY creepy with it. His second face much much smaller and had very limited function. He finally had it removed in his 50's. I think I saw it on "Medical incredible".

Bless this baby, surgery is not an option. I'm happy that her family excepts her and they love her just the way she is.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back