Judge allows woman to annul marriage after she finds out husband is a woman!!

snvoigt

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337531,00.html

"""A judge will allow a woman to annul her marriage when she discovered after her divorce that her ex-husband was once a woman.

Jennifer Jack met Andrew Mireles when she was 16. She didn't know what to think about Mireles' strange behavior in the bedroom throughout the seven years of their marriage"""

Not even sure if this goes here or in the news of the weird....I am so confused, after seven years how could she know know?
:confused: :waitasec:

:waitasec: well,:waitasec: well. lol
How did the wife not know that she was married to a woman for the 7 years ?:waitasec:
Didn't the wife see her husband naked?
Did the husband have a sex change operation?
Didn't the wife know she was marrying a woman dressed like a man?

"Mireles, who is still physically a woman, claims he thought Jack knew his secret years ago."

Ok, 7 years and you don't know your "hubby" is still PHYSICALLY a woman...what is wrong with this picture? I'm not buying it...I think the woman suddenly wanted a divorce and is using this to try and get full custody.

Also..."He's a convicted felon and has some indiscretions that would put him back in jail if his probation was revoked," said London O'Dowd, Jack's attorney. "That's not the kind of person we want around these children."
Let me guess...she didn't know her "hubby" was on probation either? Give me a break!

The couple are now caught in the middle of a custody fight. They have two children; one was fathered by another man before the marriage, and the other was conceived by artificial insemination.

If she did not know hubby was woman what lead to the artificial insemination. I dont think they were married 7 years with any kind of sex at all. Why it ok to show the picture of hubby and her and black her face out. Is hubby not allowed privacy too..

Hubby looks like a good looking guy. I might have been fooled for about a minute. Maybe hubby told her it was lost due to some traumatic event or born without it. I don't know, this hurts my head thinking about it :confused:

I was thinking he was good looking too Pan. Now, how did they have sex when he was still physically a woman? I am not buying it either!:crazy:

Didn't she look for an adam's apple? Chest hair? Tampons missing monthly?
Kinda reminds me of the movie "boys don't cry."

Yeah, it sounds like she's making it seem like a surprise now that they're battling over the kids. I highly doubt she had no idea before now.

Once a woman? Has she since had a sex change to become a man?
Why an annulment, I thought same sex marriage was not yet legal?

I'm also sure she knew and is using this in an ugly custody battle. Sad, very sad, especially for the kids.

I do believe Ms. Jack knew her husband was female during the marriage, but that would have no bearing on the annulment. Since two women cannot marry in Texas, what choice would a judge have but to annul the marriage once evidence proved both partners were female?

I am not sure I buy the story 100% because some things just don't add up. If it is 100% legit then if it were me I would need therapy. I would not be able to get over something like this.

I too think that she is just doing this to get custody. YOu cannot live with someone and be intimate for that long and not think something is going on. Also, the artificial insimination thing would make me think she knew a long time ago.

I too think that she is just doing this to get custody. YOu cannot live with someone and be intimate for that long and not think something is going on. Also, the artificial insimination thing would make me think she knew a long time ago.
I agree with you!
Surely the doctor counseling them about artificial insemination threw about the idea that they couldn't conceive because the hubby was a woman. :confused:

unless they are in a state that accepts same sex marriage then would think the marriage was never legal to begin with!

Well, all I have to say is that I would notice--I MEAN IMMEDIATELY. If I was sharing my bed with a woman instead of a man---no ifs ands or buts, I would know IMMEDIATELY!! It is a shame that the children are being subjected to this whole mess. I feel so sorry for the children.

This woman must be clueless. She either NEVER saw her husband naked, or is just in denial over the whole thing. Why did she need artificial insemination to get pregnant? What excuse did he give her?

It seems "Dad" has no rights to the first child that is not his unless he adopted it, as far as the second, I don't think him being a transsexual should matter.

This woman must be clueless. She either NEVER saw her husband naked, or is just in denial over the whole thing. Why did she need artificial insemination to get pregnant? What excuse did he give her?

It seems "Dad" has no rights to the first child that is not his unless he adopted it, as far as the second, I don't think him being a transsexual should matter.

You don't even need eyes! My goodness, did her hands have "nothing to do" during sex?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back